Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei P10 / P10 Lite/Plus Compatibility

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After buying a Charge 2,  which wasn't pairing to any device, I got a new one at the store to try again. Still my Huawei P10 would not pair, so I paired it to my girlfriends Samsung. 

I would appreciate it if I could be informed if pairing with a Huawei p10 is possible in the future. 

Thanks in advance!

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
102 REPLIES 102
I've sorted mine out. I turned on the NFC settings (go to your home screen
and pull down the top menu and then expand it. You'll see it on there)
Best Answer

Why still no compatibility with Huawei P10 Lite? And don't come with the solution to use other devices. 

Best Answer

Is it possible to get an ETA of when the Huawei P10 might become a supported device? Trackers are a dime a dozen and I wear it for data, so I'd just as soon ditch Fitbit if you're not going to keep up. Also, why would my new Huawei phone be affecting the syncing on my Samsung tablet? Since I got the new Huawei device, my Alta won't sync on either device. Thank you.

Best Answer

After spending the best part of 120 on the fitbit and 250 of  the phone you would expect fitbit would have tested the blaze 2 by now... Sort it out, I've waited 9 months for a software update, 

Best Answer

It really is about time fitbit sorted out the Syncing issue to the p10 lite, it's been 9 months and still nothing, we pay good money for poor service,this is how big companies become small companies by not giving customers what they need, sort it out guys 

Best Answer

So frustrating! I tried chatting with one of their agents online before I stumbled upon this thread - I had problems syncing my Fitbit with my P10 so the agent suggested I remove my Fitbit from my account. I was hesitant but she said she'd remove it from my account herself since it was part of the troubleshooting procedure. So she did - anyway - and now I can't sync/setup my Fitbit at all! Ughhh. Greaaaat. ;___; 

Best Answer
Go to your home screen, drag down from the top of the screen to being up
the settings menu. Drag down again and turn on NFC. This allowed mine to
start syncing again.
Best Answer
Thanks for the heads up, but this failed to work.. Cheers anyway
Best Answer

Hi Boose, 

How gave you managed to get your fitbit to sync ?

I have NFC, Bluetooth, WiFi and location all enabled and the fitbit app is still complaining that it cannnot see the tracker.

Additionally, I've granted all permissions to the app. My phone and fitbit are on top of each other.

Please share what have enabled on the phone as I'm not seeing the tracker,

Thanks

Best Answer
Hi, no my phone will not connect.. Bad times
Best Answer
0 Votes
No idea, I just turned on the NFC and it started syncing! Have you tried
rebooting the phone and removing the device from the app and re-adding it?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yay.... just deleted the app, reinstalled and my watch and P10 lite are syncing!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lesley, thank you for your comments, I did what you suggested and it's worked today.

For those following this thread here are some other things to take note :

1. DON'T delete your fitbit from the app.

2. You won't see the fitbit under your Bluetooth devices.

3. Enable Bluetooth & location services

4. I have my fitbit set to do realtors tracking. 

I was amazed this worked, I thought it my fitbit was connected to my work phone, I was amazed that it wasn't, I had been listen to music on my Bluetooth headphones, go figure!

I'm still not impressed that fitbit cannot get those devices to work with this phone even after so many months of people reporting the problem. 

It feels like we are not called customers anymore. I've had a number of colleagues asking me about the fitbit, I've suggest something else when I explain what's been happening with my 14 month old device

Best Answer
Nice work, mines is working when it feels like, but something is better
than nothing.. At least I can sync
Best Answer
0 Votes

I think about purchasing a fitbit Alta but now I read that my Huawei P10 is not compatible.

Either you start listening to the people here and add compatibility for modern devices or you'll a lose a potential customer.

Best Answer

The sheer arrogance of Fitbit is absolutely blowing my mind.

Because their crappy tracker doesn't work with a flagship phone, they suggest getting another phone.

Seriously. 

"Our gas doesn't work in your BMW. You should try using our gas in a Mercedes"

Unbelievable. I'm lodging a complaint with Google requesting they withdraw this buggy app from the store until Fitbit get their house in order.

Best Answer

I have done that

But now the charge2 is paired with her acount but is useless in my wife's  phone. Is there a software update or anything you can give us some.  Because is either buy a new phone  (something is not gonna happen) or return the monitor an buy another brand. Can you help us 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It does not work with my computer - also not with my iPad...

This is bull****. Now I have a fitbit but i can't use it, exept buying me a new phone of computer??

Waist of money boys... not happy about this.

Best Answer

I have tried different things, but after 2 weeks my charge 2 is working and bluetooth recognizes the charge 2. I can't tell you what it is because I don't understand it myself, but I have turned on bluetooth and NFC and after a view days it started to sychronice, at frist very slow  ( maybe once or twice per day) but now it works fine. Nonetheless Fitbit should do more, we bought the thing. I think it has something to do with the fact that Huawei has it's own trackers 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your entering the same message repeatedly , this is not solving the problem at all , I have an Huawei 9 and still won't sync, shame on fit bit for being so behind ,

ridiculous and waste of our money isn't it.....   It's totally madness that a huge company like yourselves can't make all phones compatible especially old ones.

Fitbit is getting a really bad reputation on these threads and you guys just don't care , 

Use another device you say 

NO  I want it on my phone that's why I purchased it lol come on guys sort it out it's been going on  since Huawei 8 

Best Answer