Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei P9 & Lite Compatibility

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a surge paired to a Huawei p8. I have tried all the different fixes listed in various forums. I have notification on in the all on my phone set to Huawei contacts. I have notifications on on my surge. I get absolutely nothing. Anyone with a P8 solved this problem. I have later Android and fitbit versions.

Moderator edit: edited title for compatibility

Best Answer
565 REPLIES 565
6months is not acceptable indeed especially when you see how fast the industry is going. I mean should we expect to Sync our Huawei p9 only when the new Huawei lets say p10 Will be released...? This is nonsense...
Best Answer

Hi can you actually give is an actual date when this will be fixed because i have spent £120 on this 'Fitness tracker' which won't even connect to a modern phone, very disappointed. May as well return it and get a superior fitness watch like Garmin if it isn't going to be fixed soon

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys, how are you today, @Lloydus and @elliem16! I'm just as anxious as you because I really want the Huawei P9 Lite to become in a compatible device. I would like to know and tell you that our developers have it almost done, but I'm afraid that I don't know, The only thing I can tell you is that they are working in order to add different devices on the list of compatible ones. 

I will let you know if I have further news about this. And you too guys, let us know! Smiley Wink

Catch ya' later! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Hi all,

Just to confirm that it still doesn't work with the P9 Lite, I don't know if it can help developers but the P9 Lite was working fine to me with the Fitbit Charge HR 🙂

I hope that you will be able to find the solution because I really like my band!  

May the force be with you! (and the solution also)

Best Regards,

Daniel L

Best Answer

Hi, any news? I also have a Huawei P9 lite and it doesn't sync with my Charge 2. I was looking forward to using my Fitbit... it's so frustrating!!

Best Answer

Hi can we at least have some indication on if the developers are going to look at adding the P9 Lite?

I got the Fitbit Charge 2 on Saturday and am really disappointed to see that it’s not compatible. 😞

I need to decide if I should wait or if I should return it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys! @Dani77@Giufit and @Francoisdp82

I would like to tell you, but I'm afraid that I have no information about this model to be compatible yet. There are no updates from our developers. So I know that I've been suggested this, but please keep trying to setup/sync your tracker, I can't guarantee it, but it might work. I will be posting here any update I have. Smiley Wink 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer

it's  a nonsense that the most sold smartphone in 2016 is not yet compatible with the fitbit and that nobody  can tell us when this problem will be fixed!! 

Best Answer

Hi @Pam89,

You know, I think that you've 'hit the nail on the head'.  How many Charge 2s will be bought as presents this month just to find out that the one of the most popular phones around is not compatible?  I sense that their helpline is about to blow up.  

Hopefully they get this sorted soon.

Cheers,

Graham

Best Answer
Hi Just purchased 2 * charge 2. Awaiting delivery. Have the P9 lite as well. Disappointed before I even receive the product. Hope it will sync with my wife's Samsung S6. Else I fear Christmas will be disappointing. I generally stay away from brands that do not work as intended from day 1. That's is no matter how well future models may perform. A customer's ability to experience all features in a product is important. The P 9 lite is a popular phone there is no reason for it not to be compatible. I hate products that dictate my use or choice of other products. Me and fit bit are not off to a good start. ...
Best Answer

Goo

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @GrahamS1 and @Pam89! it is cool to see you around the forums. 😉 I totally agree, this phone, the Huawei P9 Lite is pretty awesome and I can see that has become into a really popular device, however it's a shame that is not a compatible device yet. Smiley Sad I'm also waiting for this to be possible. In the meantime, I suggest you to take a look of this idea on our feature suggestions board about make this phone compatible. Hope our developers do it quickly. 🙂 

I'll appreciate your patience! 

Best Answer

Same problem here and it is a real disappointment!!

Best Answer

Fyi you have any indication when Huawei P9 lite will be working with fitbit charge 2?

Best Answer

Do you have any indication when Huawei P9 lite will be working with fitbit charge 2?

Best Answer

Very disapointing to find out that my P9 lite doesn't sync with the Charge 2. If I had found out earlier I never would have bought a Fitbit.....

Best Answer

Same here. I just assumed it would work since the P9 lite is quite popular and new...

Best Answer

I have no information yet @TGKarounos, but as soon as I knew something, rest assure that I will let you know. 'Cause I am as anxious as you to get this Huawei compatible. 

@Marloes and @Francoisdp82, yes, this model is getting very popular, so don't worry, is not gonna take that long for it to be compatible. In the meantime, I suggest you that if you have a compatible device, try to sync with it. If not, you can also sync with a PC or Mac. And once in a while try to sync with your Huawei, to see if it has become compatible. 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer

Hey @PeterMJ, how are you? Smiley Very HappyThanks for sharing that link! I have added my vote to that request too. 😉 

See ya' around! 

Best Answer