Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is ZTE axon 7 compatible to fitbit?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I got this new phone but cannot sync my blaze, phone Bluetooth cannot find blaze. Is that because this new phone is not compatible?
Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

That could be the problem, it certainly doesn't show on the current list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices.

Hopefully someone with that phone will be able to confirm either way.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's not compatible, i have the same phone and i'm very dissapointed about that. I created a post in the 'feature request' forum to make it compatible, but probably they won't do it, i don't know why. It's one of the best phones you can get for 400 USD.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @sanemi and @delubo, welcome aboard to our Fitbit Community.

@sanemi thank you for joining on this thread and for confirming this mobile device model is not compatible with the app.

While many Android devices have a Bluetooth 4.0 chip, not all are able to be accessed by apps like the Fitbit App as was suggested by @SteveH. Nonetheless our team is constantly testing new brands and models of devices to make wider the compatibility of the Fitbit app and our Trackers.

I got a phone that is not compatible either, but so far I haven't found any issue, so it wont hurt to try the following suggestions on this link to sync your tracker, but if is not fully supported we cannot guarantee it will work flawlessly.

See you around and thank you for your participation. If I got new updates I will let you know.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

So the first works with my axon 7 mini,  but I can't get text messages to come through on my blaze.  Any suggestions) rations?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Janel2034, its nice to have you here in our Fitbit Community. Thank you for sharing with us that your phone is syncing with your tracker. In cases where the phone is not compatible it may happen this type of issues as not all the features are supported or not working correctly. Although it wont hurt to try the following steps from this post: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app).

See you around and welcome aboard to our Community.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Is there likely to be future support for the axon 7? I've been using fitbit for years but recently upgraded my phone.  I can't even see the fitbit in Bluetooth devices 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Samsung Galaxy S8 is not even listed as a supported device so I'm thinking us Axon 7 users are unlikely to be supported a time soon.   I do think it's ironic that my $15 Virgin Pulse works fine on both devices,  but the world's most expensive line of fitness trackers doesn't work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @LoraP, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. At this time, the Samsung Galaxy S8 is currently not on our list of supported devices. This means that our Android team has not yet fully tested it for compatibility and added it to the list, the same apply for other brands.

Our Android team is always working to test and add more Android devices to the supported devices list, so keep an eye open for updates!

See you around!

Best Answer