Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Thinq compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know it is not on the compatible list but was wondering when it might be.  Since I am not the first to ask I would hope that would make it more of a priority.  Thanks!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Murray71 Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! 

Let me help you with syncing your Fitbit device with your phone. I don't know when or if your device will be added to the compatibility list. This doesn’t mean it won’t work it just means that it hasn’t been tested by our team. You can try the following:

• Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there.
  • Restart your phone and restart your device.
  • Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on.
  • You can find additional suggestions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did all that (it took about 3 tries for it to connect) and got it to work.  I figured out that as long as I leave it connected to my phone via bluetooth all the time, it's good.  I haven't had any issue in the last day but I am certain that if I turn off the bluetooth on my phone, I will have to start all over again.  So, it's not ideal but it seems to be ok for now (knock on wood!).

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes