Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing map after recording a long distance walk

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Confused recently did long distance walk, all stats showed up on App except the map. Just get a circle icon. Logged in to fitbit.com and the map shows up on recent activity but when I click it, it shows up as error. 

Any thoughts/ideas?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Phil_Thomas, good to see you have joined the Fitbti Community! I was reading your post and I saw the GPS exercise is not showing your map, but shows your stats, happening the same in the Fitbit.com Dashboard. How are you recording the exercise, is with a GPS feature of a tracker in specific or using MobileRun from the Fitbit app?

Certainly this is the first time I heard a similar case with this behavior. By any chance are you pausing the exercise at some point if you are using the MobileRun option?

I would recommend a reset in the Fitbit app: Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. (This may vary depending of the Android device and the OS version)

Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

In your Fitbit.com Dashboard try to use a different web browser or clear the cache of the browser you are using.

If the issue continue, please feel free to share some screenshots of this behavior to have a closer look. If you need help uploading screenshots, this post will served you as a reference.

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes