Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Alta won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Alta won't sync and allow me to add to fitbit app after following all step to resolve still won't sync

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Amandairene90, its nice to have you here as a new member of the Fitbit Community! If you were able to download the Fitbit app the first step is to pair your tracker. I saw on your Community profile there is an Alta tracker. So I'm wondering if you were able to complete the set up process. If you need more help regarding this please take a look at this post.

About the syncing issues you mentioned, there is a post I would like to recommend. I'm sure it will get you back on track: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Keep me posted how it goes. I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Amandairene90, its nice to have you here as a new member of the Fitbit Community! If you were able to download the Fitbit app the first step is to pair your tracker. I saw on your Community profile there is an Alta tracker. So I'm wondering if you were able to complete the set up process. If you need more help regarding this please take a look at this post.

About the syncing issues you mentioned, there is a post I would like to recommend. I'm sure it will get you back on track: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Keep me posted how it goes. I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes