Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ionic not receiving notifications from Huawei Mate 10

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My new ionic cannot receive any notifications from Huawei Mate 10!!!  Please help!!!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there @AlexanderWOO, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I was reading you are not able to received notifications with your Fitbit Ionic.

Note that the Huawei Mate 10 is not listed as compatible. In these instances doesn't mean it won't work, but we cannot guarantee certain features will work as are expected since the app is not optimized to run with these devices. To see the latest list of supported devices, please go to http://www.fitbit.com/devices. If your device isn't listed, you can check the link at a later date to see if device support has been added.

Nonetheless it would not hurt to try the following suggestions: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app).

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

And when do you think you will get one of the world's well known mobile company and their phone on your list.

This my first day with ionic and i think i will just hate it

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply.

However, it seems a bit frustrating to hear that.

How come it does not support the new model.

I notice it just support mate 7 which was an old product.  At least 4 years ago.

Could Fitbit speed up on this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Honestly speaking i do not think they are going to add it or care to add it.

So the latest mate they have in their list is 7!!!!

Are they trying hard to lose their business? Yes. I believe they are giving promises that it will be added which they are 10000% sure they are not 3ven testing. I mean seriously if they are trying (as what they keep saying 8n mqny posts) where are the rest of the mate series after 7!!!!

This is for sure disappointing customers and they will surely end up liie Nokia if they did not solve it qnd care about their customers

Best Answer

I do support what you said.

Since mate 7 has been there for a long time, mate 8 and 9 have been released for years but they are still not compatible.

😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good day Roberto

Will Fitbit be looking to add the Huawei Mate 10 Pro to their list of compatible devices? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes