Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fitbit App Update (new look)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Last night I received an update for the Fitbit App. It stated the Fitbit App has a new and sleek look. I then updated the app to find the new look does not look nice at all. The problem I have with the new look is that it does not have the dashboard it used to have. The activities are not seen at a glance -- as preivously. For example, it does not have a space where you can see your steps taken throughout the day. I should be able to see the steps I have taken (at a glance) when I am looking at my progress in the app. This is annoying. So if I have to rate the new Fitbit App update (new look) from a scale of 1 to 5....5 being the highest rating for the new application update...I would give it a zero... It looks horrible. Totally disgusted! I can't stand to look inside the application now that it has this "New Look". SMH! Totally disgusted!😕😟

Best Answer
45 REPLIES 45

Agree completely. Apparently they did no user acceptance testing

Best Answer

No you can't.  It doesn't allow me to track my steps or my sleep like it did before the update.  I could give a crap about seeing how many calories I burned.  I'm about down with Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I completely agree with you. I hate all of these new big Boxy icons or how step borax that take up space.  We should be able top see all the main things at a glance with no extra scrolling or Clicking..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally agree that "updated" app is more to promote all their add-on features rather user stats.  Ads for upgrade take prominent positions, replacing formerly useful + intuitive app layout.  Obviously they were building profitability in prep for Google purchase.  Too bad they were willing to sell out user satisfaction to do it.  

Best Answer

I might have made a mistake here cause I thought I was agreeing with you and by mistake might have reported it, I don't know 😕 but I totally agree with you, I very much dislike this update

Best Answer
0 Votes

I might have made a mistake here cause I thought I was agreeing with you and by mistake might have reported it, I don't know 😕 but I totally agree with you, I very much dislike this update.  It's also screwing up my routes and pace.  It's also is putting up an incorrect time of walk. I walk in the morning and now I can't see my route or pace.  Then it puts up a trip for a time in the afternoon, shows my route (from the morning)and a mileage .14 and then says not enough information to figure anything else. I only walked the one time in the morning, very displeased with the update

Best Answer
0 Votes