Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newest Android App version 2.76.1 Causing Issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So on my Pixel 2XL on Android 8.1.0, the Steps on my Dashboard from my Charge HR2 no longer shows the current steps even after syncing.  All other information seems to be updating but not the steps. If you however Select the Steps tile then the Today row you see the current steps.  Turns out that it is a bug in their latest Fitbit app update that hopefully will be fixed soon with their next update. As long as my steps are not lost (today's steps will show on your dashboard after midnight) I am fine with this minor issue for now.

Suggest that if you encounter something similar to this after updating to the latest Fitbit version, report it so they know what version of Android it is affecting (or phone type) so they can fix it on the app. 

I guess there wasn't enough time to test it before releasing the app.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@PeteAonHR2  Hi and Welcome - Apparently this is a known issue and they are currently working on it - please check the following thread as I believe it is now the main point of updates from the Moderators on this issue some users also get no Heart Rate or both are showing 0

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/App-2-76-1-steps-calories-revert-to-zero-no-live-HR/td-p...

Hope this helps a little

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer