Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Text or phone notifications on LGv20

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

could you please add the LgV20 to the list. I've always got notifications.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Revlovee Welcome! It's great to see you around. Sorry to hear that you aren't getting notifications on your LG V20 phone While the phone isn't listed as compatible it doesn't mean that it won't work it just means that it hasn't been tested so no guarantees can be given. Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all the devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Revlovee Welcome! It's great to see you around. Sorry to hear that you aren't getting notifications on your LG V20 phone While the phone isn't listed as compatible it doesn't mean that it won't work it just means that it hasn't been tested so no guarantees can be given. Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all the devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device.

Let me know how it goes!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Thanks for your help. It's working now.

Best Answer

@Revlovee sorry for the late reply. I am really happy to hear that your tracker is now working after you followed the suggestions in my previous post. Additionally I wanted to thank you for sharing your experience and that it worked for you as this may help other members in the same situation.

I'll be around!

Best Answer