Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving low battery notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the past few weeks I havent been getting low battery push notifications on my phone or table (both samsungs) but I was getting email notifications.   However this week I didnt get anything and woke up to a dead Alta HR this morning.   I looked at the settings and low battery is no longer an option for push notifications, and the number of options for push notifications was significantly reduced.   Is this now a premium service?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33

Thanks for having a look at that @GSaldiveri. I rarely use a computer and as I have a physically small mobile I don't use the website on that. Either too small to read or too fiddly to navigate on it. (Women's pockets are never big enough for the giant slabs they make now.)

So that confirms it's not just the phone app they have messed up.

@JuanFitbit, any further comment?

Best Answer

Screenshot_20191004-082546_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer

@JuanFitbit 

I'm on the 3.7 Android  app version. 

Using a Samsung Galaxy S7 Android version 8.0.

The above screenshot is the only option for notifications in the 3.7 app.

Is this all I'm supposed to have?

Best Answer

@Lilbiddy, @SunsetRunner  - Recheck your notifications now. I think there might have been enough feedback to warrant Fitbit's looking into it. Might be coincidence but after the posts we (and a bunch of others) made this morning/recently, I am now getting at least some notifications from challenges and all my notification settings are available to me again. Go figure....

Keep Steppin!
Sal
Best Answer

@GSaldiveri 

Thank you! I just checked and viola all my notifications are listed. Imagine that.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner, @brandie0502, @GSaldiveri, I have just checked and they have reappeared for me too.

Thanks to @Odyssey13 and @JuanFitbit for escalating this and the surprisingly swift (for fitbit) resolution. 

Best Answer

@JuanFitbit  and the people behind the scenes at Fitbit who worked to get the app updated for us all!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Still only the same limited options for push notifications.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh @brandie0502,  sorry.  Looks like I spoke too soon.

Back to you @JuanFitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, thank you for the information shared, as well as for the provided pictures. Our team is looking into this situation and is already working on a solution. Your information will help them to have a better overview and to monitor it. I'm glad to hear, that some of the functions are working again. If I receive more information from our Team, I'll be glad to share it with you. I appreciate your patience and I'll be more than happy to help you further . 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

I'm not getting the battery low emails as well and there is no way to check that notification just as others have stated. I know you all are working on it but will you notify folks once it's fixed? Thanks in advance. 

Best Answer

As of this morning I still had limited notification options but I went on the app just now and all the notification options are back!! Hopefully now I'll start to get low battery warnings again. Thanks to everyone who helped get this issue resolved.  

Best Answer

Hey @brandie0502 , thank you for your reply! Great to hear, that everything is working fine with you .  I appreciate your patience. Thank you again for updating us about your situation. 

@Sweetvabreeze57 , a warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your comment. I'll be more than glad to inform you as soon as our Team lets us know when the situation is solved for everyone. In the meantime, I'll suggest you to keep the Fitbit app updated whenever possible.

Let me know if you have further questions. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

Not receiving low battery notifications what can I do

Best Answer
0 Votes