Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Error in OnePlus 5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Notification error showing Restart your Mobile i have done 2 to 3 time but still showing Restart your phone error, I have use OnePlus5 mobile phone and use Fitbit Versa Smart Watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Pratikranpariya, awesome to see you have joined the Fitbit Community. My apologies for the late response and I'm wondering if the error you are seeing, is similar to the one we are investigating? If you want to know more details or if this is the error you are seeing, please refer to this post: "Notification service not running" error.

If the issue persists and is not related to the issue I mentioned before, please give it a try to these instructions.

Note that the OnePlus 5 is not listed as compatible and the app may not work as is expected, Nonetheless it would not hurt to try to reset your app: log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. (This may vary depending of the Android device and the OS version) Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes