Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications not working from Samsung Galaxy S10

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey guys, 

Recently upgraded to the S10. First of all it wouldn't pair to my Charge 3, but seems to have now. The app shows the current steps, etc. But text notifications won't come through to it. Can't see any reason why not.

Cheers.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
30 REPLIES 30

I was so surprised that mine came back the other day but I turned my phone
off overnight and guess what they dont work now!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's literally has been 2 full months that customers have been expressing that notifications on Samsung s10 phones, I've even seen some so, s10+ & still there hasn't been any new upgrades or post from Fitbit expressing that our concerns are being looked at & they are working on it... These watches aren't cheap & we all picked the watches that best fits our preference & 1 of the key reasons we all upgraded to the versa, versa lite, & versa2 is for the notification features and music... Which aren't working... We would like some answers. Only my WhatsApp & IG notifications are coming through not my regular text, phone calls & my steps aren't sync on my phone in real time (always 40+min delay still )

Best Answer
It's time fitbit sorted this, I pointed out our watches aren't fit for
purpose and they said read the warranty, it states they do not guarantee
all functions on watch will work all the time.! Perhaps asking them to
sort this ongoing problem out in a reasonable time is asking too much of
their tech team.
Best Answer

I am also having this issue with my fitbit blaze and my Samsung s10 plus.  Totally frustrating.  I have tried the suggestions and these do not work.  Fitbit needs to fix this issue!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi has anyone reaolved this? I have the Samsung s10 5g and can't recive notifications on my charge 3

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi yes mine is working OK now just came back on own.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is working now. I can get text messages but no music.

Mrs. T. Westbrook
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Samsung s10e and charger2. These instructions, followed exactly--exactly..works. I've lived with this inability to receive texts and call notifications for months..certainly frustrating. Try this fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes

what instructions 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue with a regular S10..

Why?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Turtlesoup  -  see your separate post.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes