Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having problems synchronize by notifications from my samsung galaxy 8 to my fitbit ionic.  I have tried everything nothing work. Any suggestions.  Totally disappointed.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
22 REPLIES 22

Hello @LaineyRuns and @niknak67.

Thanks for mentioning and confirming that the Fit Notifications third-party app did work for you. That seems very interesting. It's great to see the Forum members helping each other out.

I will keep it in mind in case I can point any user to this so that they can try it on their own. 

Thanks for your feedback and for your overall patience.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LaineyRuns I'm so glad the 3rd party app, Fit Notifications, is working for you as well! Yay! I'm really disappointed in Fitbit's lack of interest in resolving this issue within their own platform. Had I known they weren't going to provide consistent support for their device, I would have gone with another smartwatch (and will next time). Thank goodness some one took the time to create a work around app! Enjoy your notifications! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbitIt is interesting, isn't it? I'm glad some one took the time to provide a fix for the problem. Too bad Fitbit doesn't seem to have any interest...

Best Answer
0 Votes