Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nutrients summary shows incorrect data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After the most recent app update, the "Nutrients" summary is wildly wrong.  On the "Food" page under "Maconutrients," the app correctly totals the carbs, fat and protein based on the individual items I have entered.  When I click on the "Nutrients" link, the "Nutrients" don't match the carbs, fat and protein and are about 7-10 times higher than the accurate amount.  The internet dashboard accurately displays everything so it's clearly something in the app.  Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but that didn't work.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
98 REPLIES 98

My nutrients tab is still so wrong it's useless. I would like to pause my premium until the product that I am paying for is working. 

Best Answer
Good call. I second this. I want my premium membership paused until I can
use this as required by my doctor.
Best Answer

It's 2022 and this is still an issue...

Is there anything being done to solve?

Best Answer

To absolutely no one's surprise, this is still completely busted with the latest update (3.63). It's claiming I've had nearly 1000g of protein. All the other numbers are like that too.

Why even put out an update if you're not going to fix the most obvious bugs? What did the update even do? More ad tracking?

Joke company.

Best Answer

Still an issue with 3.63. They have no intention of fixing this or anything else. I'm pretty sure all they're adding with these updates is ad tracking malware.

Best Answer
I just did the update too. Still not working right. Come on Fitbit!
Best Answer

I was curious to see if anything changed in the latest app update. I made some tacos and the sodium content is what? The Fitbit tally displays a whopping 3,274 mg of sodium?!

Ingredients and sodium content in each individual item according to the food database:

Old El Paso Taco Shells, Crunchy, 3 shells (130 mg. sodium)

Beyond Meat, Plant Based Ground 4 oz. (390 mg.)

McCormick Seasoning Mix, Taco, Mild 2 tsp. (207 mg.)

Great Value Organic Petite Diced Tomatos 0.25 cups (8 mg.)

Ready Pac Foods Spring Mix 0.5 package (80 mg.)

Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing, Light 2 tbsp (310 mg.)

No cheese. No hot sauce. Adding up the total, 1,125 mg. of sodium. 1,125 vs 3,274. Something is not right. Running Fitbit Android app version 3.63 (36337401) so the latest update hasn't fixed the problem.

I try to keep sodium under 2,000 mg. per day (two meals per day) so the accuracy of the count is important. I've been using the MyPlate app to keep an accurate count since the Fitbit app count became so wildly inaccurate for me beginning in late May. Simple math errors are apparently difficult to fix.

Best Answer

Same for me.  Update didn't fix the issue.

Best Answer
Unfortunately at this point I'm not seeing them ever fixing what seems to
be a simple fix. For me it's been months. Time to spend money on a difft
company that has a fitness product that actually functions like it's
supposed to? We all need to write to the company and post true reviews in
playstore. Maybe the issue will get the attention it needs.
Best Answer

still doesn't work in the new release ...

Best Answer

Yet agian the responce I have had is one of blame the customer for not having the most up to date tech. 

I have also had NO responce from my reply to a frankly demeaning email a so called manager sent again trying to blame the user for the issues with the app.

Fitbit clearly only care about our money and if we don't have enough of it we are obviously not worthy to use their app.

I'm off to see if I can find a different app with genuine customer service.

Best Answer
As a note, I did a review there too as well as chatted with an agent today.
Would not provide an eta for a fix and refused to reimburse me for my
premium membership.
Best Answer

This hasn't been resolved and I've literally just updated and synced the app. Please continue to investigate and fix this very annoying problem

Best Answer

Agreed, 2 carrots apparently give me 25400mg of vitamin A. That much would kill me.

250g of baked chicken breast is apparently 156g saturated fat and 300g of protien.

Totally unreliable. I have gound a different app which tracks most nutrients just not vitamins and minerals but at least the rest are far more accurate than fitbit will ever be again.

Their online chat is useless and just make out it is the users fault not theirs. It us becoming clearer fitbit donot care about their customers only our money.

Best Answer

Nutrition values are empty for me. I use the app Lose it! Which syncs to Fitbit, I can see the values in the Lost it! app but not in the Fitbit app.

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for your efforts while working on this matter, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. As mentioned before, our team is aware of this situation and they're working to get it fixed as soon as possible. In the meantime, make sure to keep the Fitbit app updated as you've been doing so far to ensure the rest of your data is syncing correctly. Please note your phone needs to meet the compatibility requirements in order to receive updates.

Your feedback is truly appreciated and as soon as I receive more details, I'll update this thread.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too, but I’m not paying for Primium.  I’ve just had my breakfast and it says that I have already had 5,000% of my vit C. I then checked in another website and definitely I didn’t get all that vit C. The only food with high vit C was a lemon. Also, according to Fitbit, I’ve already had over 300% of iron. Wrong. It’s so frustrating! 

Best Answer

People have had this issue for over two months. You keep saying you’ll fix the issue but so far, nothing happened. This is not acceptable. 

Best Answer

Hi everyone.

I'm happy to share with you that this issue has been fixed with the 3.66 version. If you haven't done so, go to the Play Store and update the Fitbit app on your Android devices.

To prevent any confusion, I'm going to close this thread. However, if you experience any issue after this update, please start a new thread in the Help Forums in order to receive help from the Community.

I truly appreciate your patience and feedback. We'll keep working to make Fitbit more useful for you.

Best Answer