Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnePlus 2 not syncing with Fitbit versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently bought a Fitbit versa. Unable to connect with my phone Oneplus 2...

Any idea why? Anyone?

Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Carpediem1965 Welcome! It's great to see you around! Sorry to hear that your Versa isn't syncing with your phone. Your phone doesn't show as compatible but that doesn’t mean it won’t work it just means that it hasn’t been tested by our team. You can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem Versa .

Best Answer

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. However, I did all that and it doesn,t work.

Apparently, only the OnePlus One is compatible with the Fitbit Versa Smartwatch...

Carpediem

@AlvaroFitbit wrote:

@Carpediem1965 Welcome! It's great to see you around! Sorry to hear that your Versa isn't syncing with your phone. Your phone doesn't show as compatible but that doesn’t mean it won’t work it just means that it hasn’t been tested by our team. You can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on.

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried about everything... Doesn't work with the OnePlus2...

Carpediem

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit does not show the clock and other app sign in the screen..how to open the watch? 

Best Answer
0 Votes