Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oneplus two and oneplus x compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've just bought a Fitbit surge and I am also in need of a new phone. I don't want to buy a phone that doesnt have the full app compatibility. I can see that the oneplus one has full compatibility, however there is no information on the more recent oneplus models. Can anyone let me know if they are using one of these phones with full compatibility? 

Best Answer
84 REPLIES 84

Hi, 

I also have a one plus x that was working fine until just recently and now I have pair it with my phone, but charge 2 doesn't seem to be able connected when I try to add a device to my fitbit app. 

Any other ways to get it to sync and add the device. I can wait on the notifications as it was working perfectly until mid April, as that was the last sync days. 

Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @mavrck200. Welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems syncing your Charge 2 with your phone. Now, the OnePlus X doesn't seem to be a compatible device in the list of compatible devices, so it's not guaranteed to work. Now, you can follow the suggestions of other users above that have been able to get their trackers to sync to their OnePlus X phones and I would also suggest restarting your tracker.

You can do this by putting your tracker to charge and while it's charging, press and hold the button for 10-12 seconds until it restarts. After that, you can try to pair your tracker again and see how it goes.

Good luck and anything else, I'm here to help! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Is the OnePlus 2 already compatible with the blaze? I just bought the blaze but bluetooth refuses to pair... Since I bought it for the music control and the connected GPS I would be very disappointed if the OnePlus 2 isn't compatible with the blaze...

Best Answer
Sorry, I don't work for Fitbit

I was having issues with my Charge 2 with one plus x, but last night I
finally got it to pair with my phone and sync it. After trying many times,
after an update to the tracker and app itself. It finally works.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @indianajane. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

At the moment, the OnePlus 2 is not in the liste of supported devices. By now, only the OnePlus One is supported from that brand but if you know of someone that might have that phone, you can try to just download the app on that phone and see if your tracker syncs to it. Or possibly go to any store that has this phone and download the app in a test phone and see if that works. Afterwards, you can just delete the Fitbit app and it should all be fine.

@mavrck200, Thanks for getting back! I'm very happy to hear that you were able to get your OnePlus X to work with your tracker.

Anything else you  guys may need, let me know!

Best Answer

Hi

I have a one plus 2 and just purchased an Alta hr. So far everything looks OK, however, I can't seem to get phone text notifications ... I get phone call notifications but not texts. Thoughts? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. I have serious issues with my Oneplus 2 with my Blaze since the latest Blaze update. It will charge but i get no tracking on my phone at all. I had a chat regarding this issue with customer services and after 2 hours of pure torture they finally decied to refund me. I purchased my Blaze just over a year back and love it but at the time it was 100% compatible so obviously one would assume any updates would be compatible too. Alas i was wrong. But at least i got a refund so fair play to them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Lovelle @deckieb, great to have you both in the Forums! 🙂

I would say that the main reason why you were having problems with your tracker not connecting to your devices is because the One Plus 2 is not an officially compatible device. At the moment, only the One Plus One seems to be compatible. You may see the list of compatible devices here.

Anything else you may need, I'm here to help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a one plus two and a blaze. But the watch says it syncs but the time is never correct. I can't change the clock face, it normally passes on messages but not always. Very disappointed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently faced the same problem for time sync after my battery went dead and coincidently I updated the fitbit app at the same time (before syncing). 

So I deleted the connected blaze watch from the app, uninstalled the app, reinstalled the app and set up the blaze as a new device. It worked after that. Try it, may work for you as well.

Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Afraid I have already done that. I do notice that sometimes when playing audio via Bluetooth to the car radio. I have to reboot the phone otherwise the audio breaks up, I'm getting more and more convinced the Bluetooth on the phone is at fault.... 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was working fine with my oneplus 2 as well as now working fine with my
oneplus 5. Try pairing it again.

Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Khapekar
Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried many times 😞

Best Answer

It doesn't work. Constantly says incorrect pairing code 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I beg to differ. Your Fitbit app after downloading checks and says all your devices are compatible?????? Anyway a contributor on this forum has actually come up with a solution unlike any of you guys. Maybe its time you test your app and stop blaming other peoples phones as its across the board and not just limited to a couple.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, my Fitbit surge does not connect to my OnePlus two. The Fitbit shows the 4 number code that I'm supposed to feed to my phone screen and I do that, but it still doesn't sync. The Fitbit is still stuck on the configuration screen. What should I do?

Best Answer

I have the same issue. Paired with my iPad and got all things working. Disgraceful that it’s not upfront that this may only work with some android phones. Poor, really poor. I’ll be sure to ensure all my reviews reflect the amount of compatibility issues that exist. Google is just full of it. Poor software design and management. This has been the same for over a year. Crap. 

Best Answer

Hi, I just buy the Fitbit blaze but m not able to pair this with my one plus two device.

Have you made any changes in the settings? Can u please help me.

Thank you so much for your support in well advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you manage to get this issue sorted and if so how please 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No gave up, hope the next 1 plus n works OK.... 

Best Answer
0 Votes