Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: App 2.76.1: steps/calories revert to zero, no live HR

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 08/24/2018: As we've received multiple confirmations of this issue being resolved with the update to the Fitbit app, version 2.77, I will be closing this thread.

If you come across this issue in a future instance, please create a new topic on the forum and reference this one as the issue. Thanks for your patience as we worked to get you all back on track.

Fitbit Update: 8/23/18

Hey, everyone! 

Thanks so much for your patience. We really appreciate your cooperation while we released the Fitbit for Android app version 2.77. It has been fully released to everyone, so please go to the Google Play Store and download it as soon as you can! 

Many of you that already updated have confirmed you see your real-time heart rate back in the Fitbit app and that your steps/calories are updating. I will leave this thread open in case anyone has any issues, but I hope you are all set after updating. Thanks for all your help! 

Fitbit Update: 8/21/18

Hi, Everybody!

Today, we started releasing the Fitbit for Android app version 2.77. Please check the Google Play store on your phone to see if the update is available to you. We roll out Android updates progressively, so if you don't see it available to you right now it will be there soon. 

Fitbit Update 8/16/18: 

Hi everyone - The fix for this issue will be out in our next app release which you can expect within the next 2 weeks.

We will provide an update in this thread once it has been released. Thanks again for all your patience and cooperation. 

Fitbit Update 8/13/18:

We’re aware of the issue and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

In the meantime, please continue to view your current stats on the Fitbit web dashboard by logging into your account at fitbit.com. Thanks for your understanding. 

Fitbit Update 8/11/18Hey, everyone! Thanks for confirming that you are still experiencing this issue even now with the Fitbit app 2.76.1. Rest assured, we have escalated this issue to our team for investigation. 

I'll make sure to provide updates in this thread so please stay tuned. Thanks for your help and cooperation! 

Fitbit Update 8/9/18: Hi everyone. Thanks for taking the time to report this issue here on the Android forum. I've passed your reports along to our engineering team so they can begin investigating. From what I've gathered, this issue is app specific and not affecting the Fitbit web dashboard (which is correctly showing all activity data as expected). To keep thing organized, I've merged several threads to this one. 

I appreciate your patience and am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. In the meantime, I welcome you to continue sharing your experiences here. In the meantime, you can view your current stats on the Fitbit web dashboard by logging into your account at fitbit.com

When I hear something new, I'll be sure to update the thread with the latest info. Robot Happy

Best Answer
1,505 REPLIES 1,505

Yay app working fine again after update this morning thanks x 😁😁😁😁😁

Best Answer
My watch continue without sync
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Ionic working fine now but I wonder how many future customers this has lost.  I will never ever purchase another Fitbit product after this, one of numerous bugs.

Shame on you Fitbit. Very poor service. 

Best Answer

My Charge 2 is working again.

Trust is hard won and easily lost.

You have lost mine.

What the past 2 weeks has shown me is that this product is not an instrument to monitor some aspects of my health, but rather a novelty product, and you have treated it as such.

I shall search for a quality instrument elsewhere.

Best Answer

Finally, it's working again -- glad it's fixed.

Best Answer

Fitbit Update 08/24/2018: As we've received multiple confirmations of this issue being resolved with the update to the Fitbit app, version 2.77, I will be closing this thread.

If you come across this issue in a future instance, please create a new topic on the forum and reference this one as the issue. Thanks for your patience as we worked to get you all back on track.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer