Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Lost steps when syncing multiple trackers

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

6/14 Update: This issue should now be resolved. If you previously unpaired a secondary tracker, we encourage you to pair it back to your account and resume using multiple devices.

Thanks everyone for your assistance with investigation, as well as your patience while we worked to get this corrected.

We are aware that some customers are seeing a decrease in steps when syncing with multiple trackers. Our team is investigating this situation, and working to ensure that multiple trackers on a single account are able to sync without issue.

If this has affected you, we recommend having only a single tracker paired to your account until it is resolved. We will update this thread when we have an update.

Apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience!

Best Answer
64 REPLIES 64

I also got dumb answer. I e mailed replay that they advertise that you can use 2 and obviously you can't.  It's asking for lots of people returning due to known software issue.. I did find a way to manually enter steps using desktop app though

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone know if the recent Fitbit app update (on Android) fixes this issue?

I removed my Charge HR from my profile last week to ensure i only had mt Charge 2 active.

I prefer to use my original Charge HR when playing football (soccer) but i was losing all my steps as the app and the Charge HR was reverting back to the amount of steps on my Charge 2 when they both sync'd.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm wondering if the latest update has fixed it. Just got an update this
morning
Best Answer
0 Votes

Recent update (version 2.51) seems to have fixed the issue. I was able to successfully add the Charge 2 back to my account and use it for my workout, then switch back to the Alta HR without any loss of data.

Best Answer

This issue should now be resolved. If you previously unpaired a secondary tracker, we encourage you to pair it back to your account and resume using multiple devices.

Thanks everyone for your assistance with investigation, as well as your patience while we worked to get this corrected.

Best Answer