Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 compatibility

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm hopeful that there's a solution, other than returning themail fitbit. Thanks for the help

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
24 REPLIES 24
Thank you for posting this info, it is very helpful. I've had my Charge HR successfully synced to my Note 5 for about two and a half months and it just stopped syncing all of a sudden during the weekend of June 24. Now I can't get it to sync at all.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This video worked for me. For some reason I had missed one of the steps in setting up to sync messages.

What I have:  Samsung Note 5, Alta fitbit, Message+ messaging app, Verizon for provider

So glad when it turns out to be human error!Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everyone -- UPDATE: The Galaxy Note 5 is now listed as a supported device here. I recommend trying to sync again and/or following these troubleshooting tips if you continue to experience issues.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I am at a lost.  I worked with tech support, received a replacement blaze and now this one will not connect even after performing troubleshoot and resetting steps.  I hate to send back. There must be a setting that is prohibiting the notifications from working consistently.  At one time I was able to get it to work for a short time, now nothing happens only notifications to tell me to move.  Help

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Samsung Note 5 is not listed in the supported device link you posted.  How in the heck do I download the fitbit app for my Note 5, when I can't even find the app?

Best Answer
0 Votes