Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S10 Compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is my blaze compatible with the new S10?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
30 REPLIES 30

Hello guys! It's a pleasure to continue providing assistance with your doubts and concerns, my apologies for the delay in responding each of your posts. Welcome to the Community Forums @Bobbyhill2024 and it's nice to see you again participating @SunsetRunner @SherDawg @Sunsetrunner @Jenhair16.

I appreciate all the feedback that was submitted on this thread and each of your posts, please take in consideration that we are always working and testing non-compatible devices to make sure that they meet all the necessary requirements to properly perform with our products and services, just as per previously stated in my post above. As a Community Moderator I'm unable to provide the specific date the Samsung S10 will be added to our list of supported devices, however, my best advise will be to constantly check our compatibility list here and keep your Fitbit app up to date.

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the most ridiculous frustrating situation ever.  What is taking the developers so long to figure out how to link the S10?  The phone has been out long enough for this situation to be resolved.  When I purchased my Versa, I was able to use it and then sometime in March the upgrade no longer worked. I basically am out $160.00.  I say doesn't this stink! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had my s10 for 4 months and paired my Versa right away and have not had any problems at all.

Best Answer

I've had my versa paired for a while with my s10+ until just recently my versa is no longer listed under my devices I'm not sure why and I got a versa lite and it won't even pair with that one brand new so idk what's going on but it is rather frustrating 

Best Answer
You may have to delete the app and try again. But you will probably lose all your stored data.??? Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again, sorry for the delay in responding your posts, it's a pleasure to continue providing assistance. Welcome to the Community Forums @Tita_11434 and @ThatSteveGuy18. Also, it's nice to see you again participating @Celeste-McD1 thanks for your posts and suggestions.

@Tita_11434 Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us, sorry for the inconvenience experienced with your Fitbit Versa. To better assist you with this, can you please let me which difficulties you're currently experiencing with your device so I can provide you with helpful information? I'll be looking forward to your reply.

@ThatSteveGuy18 Totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you, my apologies for that but thank you for bringing this to my attention. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check all the information that's specified on: How do I set up my Fitbit device? to check if all the requirements are correctly configured to setup your device.

Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. 

@Celeste-McD1 Your willingness to help is greatly appreciated, don't hesitate to contact me back if you need anything else, I'll be around.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
I just need to know when Fitbit App will be able to accommodate the subject
phone. My health path at work is compatible with Fitbit and I can't
believe that it is taking this long. S10 has been out for 5 months now.
How many developers are dedicated to this now urgent matter?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been shopping for months to upgrade on a fitbit. Been trying to choose which one to buy. Currently have a charge 2 and I love it but was thinking of getting a charge 3. not compatible with my S10 phone. Then this morning I see the new Versa coming soon. Sounds great. Even newer model! Sounds great! still not compatible! Very frustrating! If they work with the 10 note why not the S10+... I don't get it!

Moderator edit: Format 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again, it's a pleasure to continue assisting, sorry for the delay in responding. Welcome aboard @Klmwings and thanks for your reply @Tita_11434.

The feedback that was submitted in both of your posts are appreciated, note that we are always striving and working to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the information that was shared is really helpful for us. As a Community Moderator, I'm unable to provide you guys with a specific date when of if the Samsung Galaxy S10 will be added to our compatibility list, therefore, my best advise will be to constantly check our list for any update. 

Keep in mind that if I receive an update regarding this specific mobile device, I'll make sure to post an update here.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I transferred my S5 to my new s10+; most of the data successfully went to the new phone. It took a couple of days to realize that my messages and phone calls were not showing on my Alta HR. After a few searches, I noticed that I was no longer signed into the Fitbit app on my new phone. I signed in, synced, and the notifications and phone calls began showing on my Alta. I hope this helps some of you who are having issues with your new s10 phones.

Best Answer

Hi @Shari_07, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

The willingness to help is always appreciated here in the forums, therefore, thanks for taking the time to share your personal experience with the notifications inconvenience you experienced with your device. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance.

I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate! There are several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, better sleep, among others. I'm sure that they will be happy to meet you there.

I'll be here. 

Best Answer
0 Votes