Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ Compatiblity

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How soon do you expect the Ionic to be compatible with the new Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+?

Best Answer
692 REPLIES 692
Yes, I agree. Mine has been replaced and still problems. My phone says
mom calling and Fitbit says someone else. It is random to advise of
notifications, if it does it at all. I'm not sinking anymore into
Fitbit. I have purchased 4 different devices and the Blaze has been a
pain. Half the time it tells me..."can't find device".
Best Answer

Hi Littleton23, Sounds like you prefer the Fitbit watch over the Samsung watch - I haven't seen a Samsung watch but have been considering looking at it, due to the continual sync issues with Fitbit.  What are the reasons you want to switch back to Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Samsung watch being delivered this week. After 3 months of no watch,  I'm pretty excited just to have something that will work (I hope!)

Best Answer
0 Votes
My son activated via desktop. That did the trick
Best Answer
0 Votes

I Samsung 9splus and I cant get my txt messages on it.  I followed all the directions and even restarted my Fitbit...we thought something was wrong with it and returned it for another one. Still having same issue..

Why is this happening? 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
I found I had to go into settings / notifications on both the Fitbit App on my phone, as well as the  notifications / fitbit within the phone settings.  I restarted everything multiple times and eventually my Fitbit Blaze is showing notifications from my Samsung 9+  Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a charge 3 and, like has happened to others  it sync'd after several attempts at first.  It worked for a few weeks and then ceased to sync   so frustrating.  Sorry I ever bought it and have wasted my time and money on this cheap if junk, and not cheap either.  Hate it

Best Answer
0 Votes

All too complicated and time consuming.  I am giving up Fitbit  useless 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same happened to me. Bug problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here. Lots of sync issues with Samsung S9. Sometimes it works but will need a restart of the phone every day or so. Too much time wasted, stopped using the fitbit.

Has anyone affected with this issue tried again after updating the Samsung S9 with Android 10 ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

believe it or not it's fixed with the latest upgrade!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, thanks for the great news !

Are you sure it's fixed in the last update because update 1.63.5 which seems to be the last one has been released in october 2019 but there are still posts in this thread complaining about the issue in november / december ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still not able to sync my fitbit inspire hr to my galaxy s9  phone. Followed all the steps and measure told here and elsewhere. No luck. 

Best Answer
0 Votes