Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data with new layout

I suppose there was an update. The app presents sleep data differently.  Have others noticed this?

I miss seeing how long episodes of awake, light, REM and deep sleep are

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
829 REPLIES 829
When creating your post, there's a little check box asking if you want to
see all those replies. You probably checked it. Ask a moderator (assuming
they're listening) or call them and ask if you can Uncheck that box in
further posts, or current ones.
Best Answer
0 Votes
GOOD LUCK!

No one likes the new Fitbit! Thousands of complaints.

Some have posted that they have been able to revert back to the former one
and it's posted somewhere however, there have been subsequent posts saying
that the next day it reverted back to the bad one.
Best Answer
Yes I was able to revert back to the fitbit graphic and the next day it was
switched back.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I suspect you’re getting responses because there was a checkbox you checked when you made your first post that offered to send them to you. Maybe a moderator can help if they care. Don’t know.

Sorry to say you’re way behind in all the anger that has been expressed since the last/newest “update” or “downdate”. 😊

No one likes the new version and pleaded for Fitbit/Google to revert back but moderators are not responding and unprofessionally ignoring. In some cases, some posters have complained that they posts have been taken down. It appears that moderators are simply reading, not responding.

The sleep issues are no longer accurate per my personal experience and many posters. Many people are very upset because they rely on the sleep data to assist with their sleep issues; some even reported taking the data to their doctors. But the data appears to not be reported correctly NOR easy to read the new graphs…vs so simple with the previous version before the update.

Many people report jumping ship and looking for a different watch, some are waiting to see if they are secretly reading all this and making modifications in a new update to come. So far, it appears that Galaxy, Garmin, etc don’t have the excellent sleep module that Fitbit USED to have. So some are feeling abandoned by Fitbit/Google and very angry. Had the newest update been properly been beta tested, I suspect it wouldn’t have occurred in its current form.

So, this is your update since you seem to be new. 😊 Keep us posted if you feel you’ve learned anything in this regard.
Best Answer
We ALL feel the same way. I hope the moderators are sharing this with the
designers/programmers and considering fixing all this.

Until, we're all drowning in anger a disappointment over feeling abandoned.

Good luck
Best Answer
I’m in the same boat with OSA.

I’m having difficulty finding options (Android) where I can see the product’s sleep presentation and compare it to the OLD Fitbit. Certainly, won’t pay good money for a new smartwatch and find it’ not much better than the NEW “advanced version.

How can we see new watch displays in this regard??

If you have any tips or have found one that puts the old Fitbit to shame re SLEEP issues, please share??

Thanks 😊

R
Best Answer
Yeah, I'm unsure how a potential customer can view a new smartwatch sleep
display without first buying it!

If anyone has found an Android compatible watch and figured out how to
compare it to the OLD/BETTER Fitbit, please advise.

Thanks!

R
Best Answer
0 Votes
Exactly.

The updates should have been beta-tested with actual users before
distributed.

Shame on them.

MODERATOR: Please ask to consider JUST TAKING BEST OF THE PREVIOUS SLEEP
DIAGNOSTICS, LEAVE IT ALONE, THEN ADD SOME FROSTING ON THE CAKE. YOU CAN
UPDATE WITH A BETTER PRODUCT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO REVERT TO PREVIOUS UPDATE IF
YOU JUST GIVE US THE PREVIOUS ONE WITH ADDITIONAL ENHANCEMENTS.AND I'M NOT
EVEN A PREMIUM MEMBER.I CAN'T IMAGING HOW FURIOUS THOSE PEOPLE ARE.

WE WOULD ALL BE HAPPY TO LIST WHAT WE'VE LOST TO ALLOW DESIGNERS TO GO BACK
TO THE DRAWING BOARD. SOME MAY EVEN BE OPEN TO BETA TESTING.

THANK YOU
Best Answer

The updated sleep timeline and stages is hard to read and lacks the features of the previous version. I liked the scroll feature to see the exact time (hr/min) I was in REM, light, and deep sleep, being able to expand the view and tap a period of time to see how long I was sleeping in that stage - and then compare that to my heart rate at that time. I also enjoyed being able to see and actually read the sleep stages. This new design removed several features and makes it so difficult to read, especially with my eyesight. How is this new disaster even a premium feature anymore?

Best Answer

Does anyone know another tracker with more readable graphics? I’m done with Fitbit after this. Too bad for them as I’ve been a loyal customer for years and I’m sure I’m not the only one ready to leave the Fitbit community for good!

Best Answer

I totally agree. These new charts are hard to decipher. I prefer the old format where you could see days at a time without scrolling back a day at a time. The bars were much easier than these graph lines. Seriously going to be looking to switch brands when I upgrade.

---------------------------

I came to this forum hoping to find a way to get the old format back. I hate this new update. I used to check stats most days. Now I hardly bother. So what am I even wearing this Fitbit for.

Best Answer

The only thing I can suggest is to search YouTube. But therein lies the same problem. You end up spending your quality time researching and trying to make sense of the downgrade to the sleep tracker. Time you won’t get back.

I don’t think there is any post here where Google has explained why they made the change and that speaks volumes about how they view their customers.

-Carey

Best Answer

I am not enjoying the look of the updated sleep tracker.  I have tried to use it for awhile now thinking that I just needed to get used to it.  Please bring back the old tracker style!!!!  If it is not changed I will be looking for a new product.  The recent Fitbit app updates have been terrible.  This change has made it basically unusable for me.  Not impressed..

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer

The old version was so user friendly, and I had years of data to compare.  The new UI is simply terrible in terms of usability, value in graphs is destroyed. The ONLY reason I stuck with Fitbit was for the simple but extraordinary sleep summary. With that fine. I have no reason to stick with Fitbit. Can I uninstall or replace the interface?  If not,  I’m moving on. Big mistake.  

Best Answer
I no longer have RESTLESS at all.
And the stats for the week and the month are not displayed correctly either. And it tells me I'm awake when I'm not and I'm asleep when I'm not even in bed. They really messed up.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer

Wow the new app display is HORRIBLE!!

Please bring my old display back😩

Best Answer
there is a way if you're Android (I did). check Facebook Fitbit groups
Best Answer
0 Votes

The new interface is seriously lacking! Please, please, please bring back the old interface, it was good the way it was.   Please get it back ASAP! The new version is absolutely worthless!!!

Best Answer

I really don’t think anyone’s listening

Best Answer

I find the new graph of sleep data unfriendly and not useful. Please revert to original graph. Otherwise I will buy a different product that is better to use. Thank you.

Best Answer