Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data with new layout

I suppose there was an update. The app presents sleep data differently.  Have others noticed this?

I miss seeing how long episodes of awake, light, REM and deep sleep are

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
534 REPLIES 534

My switching to a different brand device will also be permanent. 

Best Answer

give us back the sleep details. new sleep pattern in app appalling. pls go back to other graph. this one is useless

Best Answer

Indexed.  Have you a product in mind?  I have been using fitbit for 9 years and I hate this latest update  The last change of presentation was bad enough but this is the end

Best Answer

I agree. Don't like the new report at all. 

Best Answer

So, in addition to having no clue about developing products that actually serve a user base, you're now indicating that the development team is intransigent with respect to acknowledging they possibly screwed up.  That's yet another vote of no-confidence.  Seriously.  It took forever to get back the charge percentage which among the many horrid feature changes was pretty much the lowest hanging fruit for a fix, so you are probably correct:  users screwed by having the value of their purchase progressively devalued by poor design, software developers not at all impressed with the widespread distaste for virtually everything they have done.  If I ran my business that way I'd have no business.

Best Answer

There are some sales on right now. If I mention a specific brand they'll take the reply down. I'm comparing a few different ones. When I find one I'll send this useless Versa 4 to my 83yr old mother. She can use it has the overpriced pedometer it has become. She doesn't have a smart phone so she won't need to worry about the garbage app. 

Best Answer

I no longer see my sleep score with the updates on sleep. Why?

Best Answer

I hate the change. Starting and ending sleep tracking was so easy before the update. You'd think a new app would make it better and easier, not ridiculous. Not a happy camper!!!!

Best Answer

Update is total bag of sh i te! Not seen any one comment of anyone happy with the update but plenty people like me hating the new downgrade they've given us all. Please fitbit take note and bring back the good old fitbit 

Best Answer

Absolutely hating the new sleep interface on the app. Can I revert back to how it used to be? The new graphics for the sleep cycle are hard to read and when it records me watching TV as an hours sleep, I can't delete it! Does anybody know how to get it back to how it was before? 

Best Answer

Please bring back the previous version of sleep data graphics!!!!! The new ones are impossible to understand.

Best Answer

If you go to the top right of the sleep and click on the 3 dots that is where I found the edit and delete for the sleep 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit has changed the sleep graphic and I hate it!!!!

I liked the old one. If it ain't brok don't fix it.

Best Answer

Yet another Sense 2 update which has made the interface worse yet again, specifically around the sleep tracking. Why does Fitbit continually make these updates without any notice or prior communication, but which actually worsen rather than improve the user experience? Are they actually trying to lose customers to Apple!

Best Answer

Thank you, but  I know how to add and edit sleep.

The new graphical representation of the sleep stages I find useless for my needs. It was better before

Best Answer

I totally agree.  I am looking at other apps for sleep will probably switch to a different tracker 

Update!  After some trial and errors I found a sleep app called Sleep for android.  It recognizes my Versa 3 and integrated the sleep information from fitbit into this new app.  It has a similar layout and has the information I need that fitbit/google took away.  For now that will work for me and wanted to share.  I don't know if there is Apple version. 

Best Answer

This new update is no longer letting you edit your nightly sleep log

If Fitbit was more accurate with sleep logging I wouldn’t care but I need to edit at least 90% of logs to get accurate results.

This needs to be fixed

Best Answer

For the charge 5, I don’t like the recent update, the sleep section in particular, it’s unreadable, confusing and poorly displayed. Sometimes it doesn’t frack sleep or O2 overnight. The last update  was much easier to figure out and read. You need to fix that. I can’t figure out why you would think this is better. Beats me. 

Best Answer

its an overall FAIL in consumer satisfaction and I personally won’t ‘get used to it’, it’s hard to read, it looks like it’s displaying in some kind of error mode, it STINKS. 
resdesigned sleep experience is AWFUL.

Best Answer

The Sleep monitoring graphics changed earlier this week and is very poor and almost unuseable. I would like Fitbit to revert to the prebious version. The new version is not an improvement and Fitbit should heed the comments in this forum.

Best Answer