Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data with new layout

I suppose there was an update. The app presents sleep data differently.  Have others noticed this?

I miss seeing how long episodes of awake, light, REM and deep sleep are

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
534 REPLIES 534

It’s more than disappointing to suddenly find that the (perfectly clear and easy to read) sleep section has been changed for no reason and with absolutely no notice. Had there been loads of complaints sbout the previous (far superior) version? 
As a customer and user of Fitbit it feels insulting to find unwanted changes without even being asked for an opinion beforehand. 
The colours and skimpy lines on the new graph are horrible. The previous version was clear and simple to see sleep quality at a glance. 
Could you let Fitbit users have the option to revert back to the previous version, please. I use the iOS version. 

Best Answer

The new UI of sleep tracking is like getting sand in the eyes. Please go back to the older design. Why designing squared wheels when the round ones are doing fine…?

Best Answer

I've never posted feedback before but the ongoing changes to the app are atrocious. Why is the functionality in most areas of the app going backwards? Shouldn't you be changing the app to improve functionality based on customer feedback rather than saying "get used to it" or that the dev team basically ignores customer feedback?

I was looking at buying a new fitbit as I'm still using a Charge 2 HR but now I'm going to look at other options. I was hesitant when I found out Fitbit was being sold to Google and the changes just confirm my fears.

The new sleep interface is visual equivalent of scratching your nails down a chalkboard.

Best Answer

The new graphic for sleeping monitorage Is really orribile. The previous One was the best. Why di you Chanel It without consulting users opinioni? Why? Why?

Best Answer

The new sleep graph is so hard to read. Way less information than the old one. Please go back to the old one. Have used that for years and it is much better. 

Best Answer

Appreciate the intent of the sleep section overhaul (see how sleep patterns change over time), but the implementation is BAD. The graphics have gone backwards (clarity to messy) and summaries from helpful to kinda useless. This should be a no brainer to fix.

Best Answer

Bought the Luxe just for sleep tracking and the easy to understand visual graph. 

Customer support just told me there is no way to get the previous version so I am canceling my subscription buying something better. 

So long fitbit.  

Best Answer
Because they can and they do not care...
Best Answer

The display showing sleep stages changed on my iPhone and I want to go back to previous display.  Any hints??

Best Answer

I am also looking for something different and leaving fitbit.   I have had a fitbit for probably 15 years.  Very unhappy with sleep "upgrade"

Best Answer

I reverted back, just search outside of here.

Screenshot_20240419_084409.jpg

Best Answer

Trying a different device might be a good option.

Screenshot_20240419_084811_Samsung Health.jpg

Best Answer

Where did you find information about changing back to the old version?

Best Answer

It is so disappointing to have these changes made that are so poorly constructed. I use the sleep function daily and it is no longer usable.  And I feel helpless as I see so many others reporting the same concerns knowing that they will fall on deaf ears.

Best Answer

I to would like it to go back. I like the new design of the sleep score animals but that all. The graph you have us looking at now makes me think I am playing a karaoke playstation game or if I could turn that image vertical it looks like one of those other games like rock band or guitar hero. All I need is either a microphone in my hand or a guitar, drum, or keyboard. It could probably even pass for looking like the game screen dancerush stardum if that were the case then I would just need music and my shoes.

Now unless you want to supply us with those then please turn it back. Also where the share option?

Best Answer

Moderators seem to remove posts here with helpful details, in general terms, disable auto updating apps in your play store (check all your accounts) download an older version of fitbit app from one of the mirror sites, install, and sign in again 😀 

Best Answer

That's awesome! Please tell us how to revert back or provide the link so we can see how to do it for ourselves. I did multiple searches but didn't find anything.

Best Answer

Try looking in r/fitbit 

Best Answer

Would you please provide a link to a mirror site. I searched with no luck.

Best Answer

It does not let me post it.... but look for and extension that android apps use and mirror

Best Answer
0 Votes