Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep graph displaying incorrectly since new system

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the new sleep system was started I've noticed a problem with the graphs that display sleep times.

When I go to the sleep section I get shown this graph which clearly shows I've reached my target on 5 days out of 7 and had zero sleep on no days.

Sleep page graphSleep page graph

But if I tap the graph and get a full screen version I get this one which only shows I reached the target on one day, and had zero sleep on 4 days

Sleep Graph fullscreenSleep Graph fullscreen

If you compare these to the list of sleep times on the first page (below) then it is obvious that all the 'missing' time that should be shown on the second graph matches all the times recorded using the new system.

Sleep page detailsSleep page details

....and, yes, before anyone comments I know I have a screwed up and erratic sleep system  🙂

btw....is there any way that the first graph could show if the day's sleep was in more than section. At the moment it just shows the total so 1 lot of 8hrs would show the same as 4 lots of 2hrs. Could the vertical bar have lines in it to show it being split into 2 or more separate sleep units?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @unicorn1306, good to see you again in the Fitbit Community. I have reviewed if this is known issue, but so far is the first reports about missing sleep graph were you have reached your goal. In this case I recommend to try these steps mentioned in the following post.

Let me know if the issue persists to investigate further.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes