Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps not syncing to challenges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I know there have been comments about this but I haven't found a solution. 

I have had two 30000 days acording to my app but the challenge reads 51000. Now this maybe because of the time zone but when I start my own challenge it reads 52000, so I'm a little confused. 

I've tried to log out and log back in but still problem is there.  

Anyone help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there @Jonso, nice to have new faces around in the Fitbit Community! I was reading your post and I would like to request some screenshots of where is showing this information. This just to have a closer look so we can find a solution or a reason why this is happening to your challenges. (To learn more about how to upload screenshots to our Community please use the following post.)

I'll be looking forward to your response. See you soon!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
So I figured it out. Somehow my strava app that I was playing with log a
workout twice. So when I thought I had 30000 I only had 20000. But the
workout never transfered too the challenge.

Thank you for replying to my post and sorry for the inconvience.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @Jonso, thank you for keep me posted and I'm happy to hear you were able to find the source of the issue you were experiencing, so by any chance was an inconvenience, I can say this from behalf of all our Community member that we are always happy to help.

Feel fee to visit our Fitbit Community whenever you have other question. Stay awesome!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes