Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supported device - Huawei honor 6x

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please add Huawei honor 6x for compatible device

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

I was very excited to purchase my first ever fitbit and imagine my frustration after following all the set up procedures that it flatly refused to connect to my Honor 6X. The phone happily connects to all other bluetooth devices I have including my car, speaker etc. I assumed the fitbit was faulty and then had a brainwave to try connecting it to other phones in the house. 1st I tried my Daughter's brand new Moto G5S plus, guess what? It connected straight away! In the interest of science I also tried connecting to her older G3 and it connects to that with no problems either. I am so disappointed I have to use a separate phone now to access the functionality of the fitbit. I have emailed customer support but not received a reply, negative feedback will follow wherever I can leave it. It seems there are lots of other Honor 6X users unhappy with this situation, surely it cannot be so difficult to create an update to fix this issue?

Best Answer

Hi,

I have continued to communicate with Fitbit support, this is their latest response and my reply:

"Hi,
I am simply not assured your team is doing anything at all about the compatibilty of the Honor 6X.  If they are, they are incompetent and should be replaced.  You need to look again at the community comments on this issue which are mounting up daily and are so critical of Fitbit.  I have asked before for this matter to be raised with your senior management and got a response from Jose, one of your support service supervisors with the usual platitudes, but no action.  With respect to you support people who are always polite and try to be re-assuring, you appear to have no influence whatsoever, so I would like this email to be forwarded to senior management in your company so they can see the damage that is happening to your reputation in the market place.  You say you are saddened.  You should know there is a great deal of anger out in the real world from customers who feel thay have been sold shoddy goods that do not provide the functionality we paid for.

Chris Knowles

On 20/12/2017 15:58, https://contact.fitbit.com wrote:
Hi Chris,

We're saddened by the experience that you had and can definitely understand if that made you lose your faith in us.

What we can tell you though is our customer's voice has always been integral in the development of our products and policies. Take our new trackers, for example. The additional features are largely based on feedback shared by customers such as you.

Rest assured that our team is working 24/7 to check on the compatibility of Honor 6X. We suggest that you check our list of compatible devices from time to time to see if it's already added.

We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Jorel C. and the Fitbit Team"

Best Answer

unfortunately .... add one more to the growing list of unhappy customers... 

The funny part, used to work (sometimes) but once the update took place ... it died completely making the device useless. 

Fitbit .... either fix the problem or do a recall and get us new devices that do work. Whatever is cheaper for you ... get few engineers to sit down and fix it or get new devices. If the volume is high the fix it, if not ... be happy to get a new device that us supported.

Best Answer

Add me to that list.  I purchased the Honor 6x back in December 2017, only to find it didn't even see my Alta HR.  I spoke with Fitbit support and they told me an update would be out in late January and that should fix the problem.  There was an update in January, but still no dice.  My Alta HR is not visible and thus won't connect to my Honor 6x whatsoever.  I have been syncing it to my Moto without any issues, but that has been the ONLY thing left on my Moto for the last 2 months and I'd like to ditch the Moto. I am able to connect it to my HP laptop and iPad without any issues, but really would prefer to use my phone.  

Still waiting for Fitbit...

Best Answer

It is very nice to test devices like that! But do you think I will change a nw phone because I want a fitbit? No, unless fitbit provides a compatible device I will not by it! Simple 25$ headset is compatible with my phone and a 200$ is not? I think your device is just not the quality it should!!! I am very disappointed with your product and services! I am returning my charge2 on Monday... By the way the honor6 phone is wonderful... Very frustrating situation!

Best Answer

Already a year passed since the first request. Please add honor 6x to the list. Otherwise people need to buy bracelets of other firms or change their phones, which is really frustrating. 

Best Answer

my charger 2 has worked with my honor 6 for a month and all of a sudden i can not even pair them my phone does not even find the fit bit, ugh, then i was told they are not compatible, really as it has for a month

Best Answer

It's 2018 month 8, and still no honor 6x support. Very disappointing. It connects to an old Amazon tablet and a s9+. Yes on the box it should say honor 6x nope

Best Answer
0 Votes

Rest assured that our team is working 24/7 to check on the compatibility of Honor 6X.

Yup. And still not compatible. It's June 2019.

Best Answer

I've had my Fitbit ( Alta HR) since December of 2017. Was super excited to get my new Honor 6x in January 2018. Boy was I UPSET when my Fitbit was basically useless after getting my perfect new phone. Here we are July 2019 and still no fix. What a joke. I'm just going to buy a knock off with better reviews. Thanks, Fitbit community!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have just received the new firmware update to my charge 2 and hoped that at last it would provide support for my Huawei Honor 6X phone.  But no, it is still not included on the supported devices list although all the other models of the Honor 6 are, and sure enough when I try to pair it with the phone, it fails to connect.  I first raised this with Fitbit in April 2017, so well over 2 years of Fitbit saying their engineers are working on it.  Good product, lousy customer support.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree my charge 3 worked till 2 weeks ago will not sin6c it's very poor
service i have tried everything
Best Answer
0 Votes