Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing a 2nd workout, secondary stats won't save

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every time I log more than one workout when I sync the app all the information gets lost somehow.  My steps register but how many miles, heart rate, calories burn, etc do not.  When I enter the activity manually it throws my step count way out of whack  (over 100 times my actual count).

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Kouts_Dad, welcome aboard the Fitbit Community. I'm wondering how it goes so far? If the issue persists I would like to know how are you logging your exercise? Are you using any special feature from the app or the Fitbit tracker?

Also let me know what type of workout are you doing? Since not all the exercise are tracked in the same way. 

If you have screenshot of the exercises, feel free to uploaded to our Community to have a closer look to the issue. To know more about how to upload images to the Community, the following post might give you additional help.

I'll be looking forward to your response. See you soon!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm just using the track exercise button from the app and I've only been walking.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kouts_Dad, thank you for the additional details. So if I'm not wrong, you are using the MobieRun feature of the app that allows you to track your walk using the GPS of your phone. 

By any chance are you pausing the exercise? If you do, please try not to pause the exercise since there is a glitch affecting this portion of the app causing that all the GPS data do not saved once you have finished your exercise session, saving only basic information. If this is the case, rest assure our product teams are already aware of this issue and the are working to roll a fix in the future.

Stay tuned to the Fitbit Community for more updates.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes