Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues after update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to see how many of us are in this community. They can't lie to us all about this in a single thread of people still having this same issue.

At this point it's ridiculous. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639

I am.  It wont sync

Best Answer

Also not working for some time for me. I'll solve this issue soon, by exchanging device to something else. Sorry these problems and support not solving them, is exactly reason, why I'll change brand.

Best Answer

I started having troubles yesterday and having troubles again today.

Best Answer

Ever since the Fitbit App was updated, I have been unable to regularly sync my Flex.  I have been a faithful user for over 5 years now.  Sadly, I am going to have to find another option.  What good is a Fitbit if it doesn't sync with the Fitbit App

Best Answer

Sync problems - I keep getting message that it hasn't sync'd since ... When I manually try to sync, it says "looking for device", the "No device found". That's BS because my Bluetooth on my phone is fine, it's connected and everything else is fine. 

Best Answer

this is crazy

..havent been able to see steps since update😭

Best Answer

After all the obvious issues that this update has caused, why can't you just be straight with us and tell us the truth that the update is flawed and we are working to fix the problem. How refreshing would that be? 

Best Answer
I guess they have other things to break before they get into a fixing cycle!
--
Sent from myMail for Android
Best Answer

I've been having the same issue with my Flex2 since this past weekend. I'm guessing this is across all Fitbit devices and not just certain models. 

Best Answer

I am also having sync issues. Usually i have to stop the app then re-open. When this doesnt work i turn off the fitbit one, stop the app then start the one and open the app. It still says last time synced was april 2018, but it has updated my info for each day now in August 2019. It has synced many times each month prior.

Looks like an app bug to me

Best Answer

I've been thinking the same exact thing myself! Just ridiculous to make everyone jump through all these hoops and still not fix the problem.

This was in reply to Shawn007 who said:

After all the obvious issues that this update has caused, why can't you just be straight with us and tell us the truth that the update is flawed and we are working to fix the problem. How refreshing would that be? 

Best Answer

My app keeps saying no device found. Any ideas how to fix?

Best Answer
IAM always getting the same thing and their telling me my phone is not
compatible with my ZIP even though I been using the same phone and the same
Zip
Best Answer

I am unable to sinc and would like my old version back please! 

Best Answer

They can't roll back an app, had that discussion with them once. But admitting that the mistake or error is on their end would be nice. 

Best Answer

Only way I get mine to stop for 5 minutes with trying to sync is to hook up Flex 2 to charger and reset it. But that only works when I'm at home...

Best Answer

Yep, here. Typically not bc I don't like "canned responses".

The latest update has negatively  affected the Bluetooth connection, impacting collection of any data requiring a frequent sync. 

I can research or develop my way out. Except here.
Best Answer

I was able to install the Fitbit dashboard on my Macbook at home and my Fitbit Flex now syncs to it when I'm nearby. At least at home now I can see how many steps I've gotten. My work computer doesn't have bluetooth so my Fitbit can't sync at work. It would be much more convenient to be able to see my steps from my phone during the day. I hope Fitbit fixes this syncing issue soon! 

Best Answer

clipboard_image_0.png

So basically because my phone occasionally syncs on its own, their response is "auto syncing is good enough, we're done here".  It took 3.5 hours after I got up for my phone to finally sync properly, after I restarted my phone once and the watch three times.  Prior to the first successful sync of the day, the app attributes to the day most of the steps that I did the day before (and under-reports the previous day's steps).  And the time on my watch keeps lagging - it was behind by 15 minutes first thing in the morning - and doesn't correct itself until it successfully syncs.  Telling me to use the "previous troubleshooting steps"  is not an acceptable solution...

Best Answer

Unfortunately I am experiencing the same issues as others and was hoping an answer would be here in the forum.  I'm disappointed in the current functionality issues with the Bluetooth connection between my Fitbit One and my LGV30.  I tried all the suggestions in this string with no luck.  Only putting the One in my charger and resetting it works, but only for a short time.  Frustrated and looking at replacement options. Really like Fitbit but considering a switch.  I found what would be a perfect replacement (for my One) with the Inspire HR, but see reports of very poor battery performance.  This shouldn't be rocket science folks!

Best Answer