Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues after update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to see how many of us are in this community. They can't lie to us all about this in a single thread of people still having this same issue.

At this point it's ridiculous. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639

Yes me too last synced 18th august. What can we do?

Best Answer

I bought my Versa lie 2 months back. Sync is biggest issue with

@SunsetRunner wrote:

I want to see how many of us are in this community. They can't lie to us all about this in a single thread of people still having this same issue.

At this point it's ridiculous. 

android and worst is sync on text.

So today I did a factory reset...now nothing works !grrrrrr

Best Answer

Trouble started with the new updated app. I have been syncing it myself everyday. It is now telling me device not found, and I also cannot reconnect.

Best Answer

Mine won't sync either or get notifications. It's getting extremely annoying!

Best Answer

My Firbit Inspire HR regularly loses the connection to the app and won't sync

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer

Same here, updated and now "no device found".....  very frustrating for sure.

Best Answer

I also haven't been able to sync since 18AUG19.  Like others my android phone app says my Zip can't be found.  I have followed on the steps on all the help links.  No luck.  Super frustrating!  Please fix this bug soon. 

Best Answer

None. Like they keep telling everyone the same thing constantly and nothing fixes it

Best Answer

Good to know it's not just Android users, that was suggested at one point too

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has suddenly stopped syncing and also says it can't locate the device. I've tried everything, including deleting the device and trying to pair it again and also deleting and reinstalling the app. I then tried installing the app on my husband's iPhone and his app was able to locate my tracker! So obviously there is an issue with the android app. Not happy at all!!

Best Answer

Someone else on this thread said they couldn't get their device to be recognized by their iPad, so I'm not sure it's just an Android issue. But it's still an issue regardless. I haven't been able to use my Charge 3 since the end of June.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an Alta HR.  I've been trying to sync since Sunday... to no avail!!  Have tried everything I can find to fix but having no luck.  Please share if you find a solution.  

Best Answer

Add me to list list. Update, then stopped synching. Must clear cache on app, then restart device and phone,will sync for maybe a day. Then repeat same steps daily. 

Ionic and Samsung galaxy S9+. 

Best Answer

Same. At first my band was dead dead. Then one day it synched (two updates ago). It worked for a day. Then it was down until the latest update. Worked for literally 5 minutes. I don't have time to try and sync this every day, multiple times a day. No one does.

Best Answer

I've had all 3 charge models, never had a problem with the first two, but
the syncing issue has been a problem from the git go with the 3. I believe
the first time I reported the problem was about 5 to 6 weeks after I
received it.

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer

Mine won't either! 

Best Answer

Been trying since the latest update to set up (again!). Tried everything...power off, restart...turn off Bluetooth  and back on. The app tells me it has found my tracker, tells me to enter the number that comes up on the tracker and after I do that it comes up with 3 options......make sure tracker is powered up(yes), have tracker close (yes) and turn Bluetooth off and on. Cannot get past that point.....!!!!!!

Best Answer

Mine stopped syncing as well After update. I removed the device in the app and now i'm not even able to Lync it again to my Phone.... This is getting real annoying.... 

Best Answer

My flex,  which worked perfectly for almost 3 years, stopped syncing August 13th.  They've offered me a 25% discount on a new device. Not happy.

Best Answer

I was on the phone with tech support for over an hour the other day. I have a Samsung Galaxy s10e and a charge  . Sync was working fine up until a couple weeks ago. Not sure what happened, if it was the app update or what. Frustrated because now I cant use my charge  . I reverted back to my charge 2, which seems to work. 

Best Answer