Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Messages not working in Samsung S7 Active

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot get Notifications or Text Messages on my Blaze from my Galaxy S7 Active.  Is it because the S7 Active is not on the compatibility list for the Blaze.  It seems surprising the S7 "Active" would not work with the Blaze.  Has anyone been able to solve this issue?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @jlave, let me give you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Many Android devices are still under test to guarantee all the Fitbit tracker features works flawlessly and be supported by a variety of phone devices.

Despite your phone model is not listed as compatible, regarding the text/call notifications issue it wont hurt to try the following steps: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app).

Rest assure we are always testing new devices and adding to our list of supported Android models. For a current list of compatible Android devices, please visit: www.fitbit.com/devicesIf your device isn't listed, you can check the link at a later date to see if device support has been added.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have additional questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm suprise you got your phone to even pair I have an s7 active as well and can't even get it to link up

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @21AJ21The Galaxy S7 active have all the hardware requirements to be supported devices but are currently is not on our list of supported devices. This means that our Android team has not yet tested it for compatibility and added them to the list. If the devices supports BLE (AKA Bluetooth 4.0), I recommend giving the setup flow a try if you are still experiencing issues.

See you around and take care.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes