Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Notification problem

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an LG G3 adn I can not get my text notifications to come to my Blaze. I have tried all the tips, Ive tried installing Bittracker. No luck. I am getting call notifications, but no text. Any ideas? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I was able to solve the problem by downlaoding another application to push notifications. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

A warm welcome to the Community @nean147. If your Blaze is not receiving your notifications, I recommend following the tips that @MarreFitbit is providing in the My tracker isn't receiving notifications thread.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I was able to solve the problem by downlaoding another application to push notifications. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to hear that your tracker is now receiving notifications @nean147 and thanks for sharing the tip. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it. Woman Happy

See you around! Woman Wink

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, do you mind sharing the name of the app you used to solve the issue?
Best Answer
0 Votes

The app is called bitTicker Notifications. It is actually pretty awesome because you can also push Facebook messages to your Blaze with it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have galaxyS6 can't get text messages over my alta

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @Bradway48. If your tracker is not receiving notifications, I recommend following @MarreFitbit's instructions in the My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app) post.

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes