Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiles vanished from my tablet (Android)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Most of my tiles have vanished from my surge dashboard and the screen has rotated to vertical format on my tablet. I have no idea what I have done ( if anything ). If I delete the app and reload it am I going to lose my data? What else can I do? I cannot see any way to restore thd tiles with the app as it is.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

I'm having the same problem with my tablet. Have uninstalled app & reinstalled it. At first they all reappeared, but then dissapeared. Also have a Samsung SM T530.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem with my tablet. Have uninstalled app & reinstalled it. At first they all reappeared, but then dissapeared. Also have a Samsung SM T530.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I uninstalled it again & re-installed it. As long as I don't tap on the what's new at top of home page, the extra tabs will stay below the - floors, klm cals tabs etc. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hope you’re enjoying the forums @KimmeisterHeart

Got it! Actually, it is a good workaround to see your tiles, at least for now; since this is something that we're still working on. If you think this suggestion might be of great help to others too, you can make it an Accepted Solution for this thread!

Please take a moment to visit our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips. This is a really good way to stay motivated towards your goals. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Saturday Humor or What is the most interesting place that you have walked run?

See you around. Robot wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's not really a solution, more like a temporary work around the problem fix. Can we have the layout back in horizontal format too so it is clearer please?
⁣Sent from BlueMail ​
Best Answer

@Linzbfc Exactly, it is not a fix, is just a work around! We are aware of the issue and we're working on it, I appreciate your patience. We've escalated this information to our Team already, stay tuned to get more information about in the future!

*Update: Please note that I've moved this thread to the Android board, so it can have more visibility as this topic is related to the Android platform, it helps to seek more options for users.

Thanks again for your participation! Cat Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer