Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Fitbit with phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have a Charge 2 Fitbit, and since a week ago can't sync anymore. I tried to uninstall install the app again, then restart my phone. I tried to go to settings and Bluetooth on and off, when it looks for devices to add Fitbit doesn't show so I can't add it. I don't know what to do anymore. Could anyone help? Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
46 REPLIES 46

My One also has not been syncing in the past week. What gives???

Best Answer
0 Votes
You aren't the only one. Mine is not updating. They said they couldn't find
my account. Sent them a nasty message. They then found my account. Waiting
to hear back from them. Not holding
Best Answer
0 Votes

The Fitbit app on my tablet says my Charge 2 is Firmware version 22.22.58.0.  I can't see what the version is for the Fitbit app on my phone.  The Fitbit app on my tablet is version 3.26.1

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (tablet, SM-T713). It's using Android 7.0, Kernel Version 3.10.84-14953299 dated 7/01.

My phone is Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U1). It's using Android 10, Kernel Version 4.9.186-18803994 dated 7/02.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SPK5190. Thank you for your replies, @JWfitter @Princessjojo @Huskyman

@Princessjojo Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience. I understand how frustrating this is for you as you're in a 10,000 daily step program at work. Thank you for letting me know that you've bought a Versa 2 and experience an issue with it showing 5 miles with 0 steps when you woke up. I recommend restarting the watch and manually sync it. Please let me know if you continue experiencing any issues with your watch, I will be glad to help. 

@Huskyman Thank you for working with our Support team. I know they will do their best to help you, please continue the communication through email. 

@JWfitter Thank you for providing the additional details. You can see which version of the Fitbit app you have by tapping your profile picture from the Today tab > Help > The app version is at the top. I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

@SPK5190 I am sorry to hear your Fitbit One stopped syncing and would like to confirm if you've followed the troubleshooting instructions from this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Looking forward to your response. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I started this thread And Im still not syncing after trying everything!! Ive had this over a yr and hasnt synced in 5wks!

My phone says cant find it No option of unpairing it isnt there to unpair and do again.

Im quite frustrated with this and forr over $100 it should work!! Also trying to update and it wont find device! "searching for fitbit charge 3"

Liz

Best Answer
Same problem
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Liz299 @Huskyman, thank you for your replies.

@Liz299 I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts and the additional details. I totally understand how you are feeling. I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon. 

@Huskyman I could see that our Support team got in touch with you regarding this issue. Please keep working with them as they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you.  

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes