Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not syncing with P20 Lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know that there is a problem with the android app as some stats showing 0, but the last time my versa synced to my Huawei pw0 lite was the 12th. I can't see any stats even when I go into the tiles

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

Welcome to the Forums @Nastro2314.

This might be happening because the P20 lite is not currently in the supported devices list. This means that the app has not been fully optimized to work with that phone. 

It is possible that the phone can sync like in your case if it fulfills the minimum requirements, Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, however we cannot guarantee that it will. Some users with phones that aren't on the list have mentioned that following these steps has helped them, so maybe you could give it a shot.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think the question, more importantly, is when your device list will be updated to include the Huawei P20 lite. If this kind of rubbish with the syncing goes on the I need to get rid of this fit it and find a tracker that works and syncs well with my phone. So I read of telling me that my phone is not on the list, you should be working to add it to the list.

Also, the time has somehow changed on my fitbit, it shows the time as being one hour earlier than what it actually is, and with this syncing problem that your devices I have I don't know how to resolve the issue. 

Best Answer

Hello @Nastro2314.

As I mentioned, if the phone fulfills the minimum requirements there is a possibility that it can work, however we cannot guarantee it. 

Our team is aware of the requests to expand the list but we do not have any news on the matter as of yet. I definitely understand how it can be frustrating. You can follow the steps I shared above as some users of unsupported devices have had success going through them.

If it doesn't work, maybe you could try syncing with another mobile device or with a computer.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Fitbit guys

I had similar issues with P2o Lite phone. I am unable to setup the fitbit device with my phone. The unfortunate part is I had successfully registered once,  & I had to unpair once.

-Deb

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has not worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Nastro2314 and @mail2debadatta.

@mail2debadatta Maybe you could try to follow the steps listed in this help article. There is a possibility that they can help you. If not, maybe you could try to use a computer to sync your Fitbit.

@Nastro2314 Do you have access to another phone or computer that you could try to use to sync?

If there are any further questions, please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. 

My moms versa can’t connect to her huawei p20lite. It’s searching but nothing happen. 

The weird thing is that it did connect few days ago and later the phone “lost” the device and can’t find it again. 

I tried on my phone (iPhone X) and everything worked. Any idea? We tried everything...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had mine working for weeks now ok until 3 days ago when the battery died and it now won't do anything. Seems to me like there's some nonsense going on in the background. Really unimpressed tbh

Best Answer
0 Votes

Love the Fitbit Versa watch I've always wanted a Fitbit so I got the fitbit versa on TSV On QVC i had problems syncing it with my huawei p20 lite android phone so sent it back an got a replacement it is temprometal when syncing it says on the fitbit website troubleshooting page when I searched there is a problem syncing Huawei Lite models but there is a work around if you have an ipad Bluetooth to the ipad but also switch on Bluetooth on your phone an it will sync. 

Hope this helps someone 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If not on the supported list things will not work correctly

https://www.fitbit.com/devices

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Here it’s not about the battery. Versa is working. Just can’t connect to huawei.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Saints22 @Joginka @Sparkles872 @WendyB, thanks for visiting the Fitbit Community.

I moved your posts to this thread to keep the Community organized. If you haven't done it already, please follow the troubleshooting steps provided above.

@WendyB Thanks for your assistance.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
I have followed them all. Repeatedly.

Sent from my HUAWEI P20 on Three.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sparkles872.

Thanks for taking the time to go through all of those steps.

Please do know that our team is aware of the multiple requests to further expand the list. As soon we have anything to announce on the matter we'll be sure to share it with everyone. 

As I mentioned before, you could try syncing with another device to make sure that all your details are synced over to your account.

Best Answer
0 Votes

this does not help. we pay 200 pounds for something that can not be called smartwatch- without calls/messages notifications and replies, it is only a simple tracker. by the way what is the point to release something that is compatible only with old phones 

Best Answer

Fitbit's cold response to certify against P20 mobile is not appreciated. This leaves negative impression of the brand in user communities. 

Best Answer

very disappointing, even if I like versa look now thinking of getting other tracker

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @themargot80 and @mail2debadatta.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback on the situation with the P20. Please do know that we take all of these comments seriously. 

In the meantime, maybe you could post about it in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. Be sure to read the FAQ if there are any questions on the way that board works.

Look forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Lanuzafitbit,

as recommended I have posted this in new feature recommendation section. the thread below is 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Versa-tracker-not-working-with-Huawei-P20-mobile...

Best Answer