Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not syncing with P20 Lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know that there is a problem with the android app as some stats showing 0, but the last time my versa synced to my Huawei pw0 lite was the 12th. I can't see any stats even when I go into the tiles

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

Hey @mail2debadatta.

Thanks for doing so and posting about it in here!

Hopefully lots of other users will find it and show their support! 

Be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards if you have the time. Lots of topics to talk about, maybe one could pique your interest.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

This sucks. Just bought my Versa last September 2. I'm also experiencing the same. Please fix this problem ASAP. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @ledabcdelacruz.

Thanks for sharing your feedback. 

Be sure that we'll let everyone know as soon as we have any news on the matter.

In the meantime, you could try to use a computer or another mobile device to try and sync your Fitbit to your account. Click here to get instructions on how to sync with other devices.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've found a fix to make my hauwei p20 lite sync with my versa change the clock face on the versa if you want to look for the screenshot below click install once installed put your own pic on 👍Screenshot_20190113-033233.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes