Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa notifications are not working with Android app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa does not receive notifications on calls...I  have unpaired and paired and blessed day cked settings both on phone and Versa but it still does not function....what should I do?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

remove battery optimization for the app and repair your phone and device, it works fine

Best Answer

I've had this problem also... since I installed the new update. I gave a galaxy s8 and versa lite. I'm also unable to sync without spending an hour or more trying every option. I'm pretty sure this is related to the newest update and I hope it gets fixed VERY SOON. At minimum the new update could send us back to the older version that allowed us to sync. I love competing with my friends in step goals and seeing my texts on my wrist while I'm too busy to search for my phone. PLEASE HELP!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought I had ot figured out and then woke up after sleeping more than 8 hours to see I hadn't slept at all. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had and am having the same issues everyday it occurs again.

I have done these steps various times with my android app and fitbit versa lite edition. what else can i do if none of these steps work for me?

Best Answer
0 Votes