Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't connect to Bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Pixel XL. Got my Versa today, worked fine for a bit after  setting it up. Now it won't connect to Bluetooth.. shows up in the Pairing, but when I hit Connect it doesn't do anything. I can no longer get notifications. I have tried every single step in the troubleshooting for notifications\bluetooth, several times over, and I still can't get a connection.

Best Answer
209 REPLIES 209

Well I was wrong. It worked for a day but now it's back to restarting the phone multiple times a day to get it to work.

Now I see the fitbit is incompatible with my Huawei P10 Lite, according to this:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2315/?q=compatibility&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Best Answer

Thank you!  This fixed mine which had not synced in 11 days..

Best Answer

Hello @Krisstenn@LWP413 and @burgie.

@Krisstenn Glad to read that it is working properly now. Thank you very much for letting us know.

@LWP413 As stated in that article, in this case it is related to the type of phone itself and how it is built.

@burgie Do you have any other Bluetooth devices around that could be interfering with the Versa's connection to your Droid Turbo?

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

There was a question about other BT devices that might be causing a conflict.  I have no other BT devices synced to my phone.  My computer has a wireless mouse, but that has a special transmitter, not BT. Today it is working and shows a recent sync. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm going to try turning off all of my other bluetooth devices to see if that works. I'm having the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Need a Bluetooth free zone, my iPad air and Galaxy s7 connects to megaboom over 30 metres awaybut lay the charge Fitbit 2 on Samsung Galaxy so there millimetres distance and Fitbit not found. Fitbit Bluetooth function is too weak to be reliable therefore I cannot recommend Fitbit at all. Just glad I got this charge 2 passed down and didn’t buy it. 

@Kayanova wrote:

I'm going to try turning off all of my other bluetooth devices to see if that works. I'm having the same issue.

Best Answer

Hi there @burgie and @Shufflerking. Also, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community @Kayanova.

If you are finding any interference with other bluetooth devices, this will explain why the syncing is interrupted. This help article will give you some additional information: Is the Fitbit app interfering with other Bluetooth devices?

See you all later!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have deleted the Versa from my android device because it would not sync. Now my phone says Found it! when I add a device (Versa) but it will not connect (Connecting...........). All Bluetooth devices disconnected. Have gone through all help steps multiple times. 

Best Answer

I have the same problem with a Galaxy s8+, it isn't a solution, you can only restart your phone and all will work good for at max 24 hours, then you will see the same problems and will restart your phone again ... again... again... every 24 hours!!! For me it is the only solution but for a 200 € smartwatch it is unthinkable! 

Best Answer

yep that all you can do is delte the app unpair and leave it , there redownload and repair real pain i lost count of how many time si ahve done this but i did read tonight if you turn of all day connection it helps so i am going to try with that option set to of as i have had it on the rest fo the time and i did notice that when i came home my wifi or bluetooth signal dropped thought there was some interference some where

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've restarted my phone about 50 times. It doesn't work. I am going to go back to my old Alta HR. This thing is literally giving me a headache. Dam it.

Best Answer

Hi there @SmartyBird@Elibetty and @Ta2man. I have mentioned this before, but I really appreciate your comments on this situation.

new version of the Fitbit app has started to rolling out, which contain stability improvements, security patches and bug fixes that might provide some help to improve the functionality of the app. This version is being gradually released, scheduled to be available for all our Android users. If you are not able to see this update, try to review your Google Play store at a later time. For more details you can review this post.

See you around and if we got more details, I will keep you updated.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Hey Roberto Fitbit and other Fitbit peeps....

We just purchased a new Fitbit VersA. i am running into the dreaded “Connecting to Fitbit...” problem while trying to connect to IPhone 7. It is very disconcerting to read about the same problem with so many users inthe Community.   Apparently this has been going on since April.

Bottom line...I need a solution that works to connect my IPhone 7 to the Versa or we will take it back to the store. 

Please help

Please give

Best Answer

Hey Roberto Fitbit and other Fitbit peeps....

We just purchased a new Fitbit VersA. i am running into the dreaded “Connecting to Fitbit...” problem while trying to connect to IPhone 7. It is very disconcerting to read about the same problem with so many users inthe Community.   Apparently this has been going on since April.

Bottom line...I need a solution that works to connect my IPhone 7 to the Versa or we will take it back to the store. 

Please help

Please

Best Answer

The public have a right to know so to make an informed purchase decision.... maybe watchdog on bbc. After all if this were a vehicle not Bluetoothing with car audio system the problem would be headline news, 

fitbit has Bluetooth connection issues and so far no solution 

Best Answer

I am also having the same issue with my new Versa

Best Answer

To any Fitbit personnel who monitor these posts:

Come on !  What is the solution?

If I don’t get an answer that works by Sunday, I am returning my Versa to the store on Monday

Best Answer

To any Fitbit personnel who monitor these posts:

Come on !  What is the solution?

If I don’t get an answer that works by Sunday, I am returning my Versa to the store on Monday

Best Answer
Me too. I have tried for 2 days. So frustrating

Sent from my iPad
Sciemetric E-MAIL NOTICE - This transmission may contain proprietary or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information. If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.
Best Answer

Yep getting box out ready to take back.  To frustrating.  These are not cheap and there should not be these issues!

Best Answer