Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app under maintenance

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app on the phone has been telling me for a day now it is under maintenance. Anyone else getting this? I need my app!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
26 REPLIES 26

@LanuzaFitbit, I think a big bit of the annoyance here is why are people getting a message that is a lie. They sit there waiting for fitbit to do whatever it's doing by way of "maintenance" only to find it's doing nothing at all and it's a synch or connection fault and they are going to have to jump through all those ahem hoops again. To me it feels a bit like being stood up and then finding you can't book a taxi home for another 2 hours.

And where the heck did that stupid box come from? I can't get my message out of it without typing it all out again .

*** that for a game of soldiers.

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately mine won't pair up again, followed all the info for not syncing up and then uninstalled it and impaired as suggested in your website and now it won't pair up again, what is going on with fitbit?? It was all working fine u too Sunday then stopped working gggrrrrr

Best Answer

Hi, since this Sunday, I also am unable to sync.

When trying to add a new device I get a message that fitbit.com is under maintenance.

I tried restarting my phone, force killing the app and reopening it, turnning on and off mobile data on my phone, still not working. Looks like you guys intrduced a bug to your system this Sunday. Please advise.

@LanuzaFitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Towable_Pompano@Lilbiddy, and @Itsameee. Welcome to the Forums @Crazymf.

Thanks for sharing all of that information on the matter.

@Towable_Pompano What phone is it that you are using at the time?

@Lilbiddy Thanks for your feedback. I definitely see how that could be the situation.

@Itsameee What phone is it that you are using too? Are you also getting the under maintenance message?

@Crazymf  Thanks for bringing this up. Do you have any other device or a computer where you could run the setup once again?

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Currently using a Note 9. Samsung Galaxy, I've just been informed now that it is incompatible for the note 9 ? So essentially I've wasted my money, it was compatible before the update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,. Reinstalling the fitbit app resolved the issue for me.

Best Answer

Hello @Towable_Pompano  and @Crazymf.

Thanks for letting us know that it is now working correctly @Crazymf.

@Towable_Pompano The Note 9 is definitely a supported device. Did you try to uninstall the app and then install it once again like @Crazymf did?

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes