Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 weight not showing on Fitbit dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

how do you get the aria 2 readings to show on your Fitbit dashboard (iOS)?

I can only see them if I go into the individual aria 2 device section on my app.

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47

Hi, @KatharineOC, there should be a "log weight" tile on your dashboard.  It has a scale icon with a semi circle above showing the arc if your weight loss (from the date you set up a weight goal).  

If you don't see that tile, click on the + bottom centre of the dashboard and add the tile.

When you click on the tile it will show a list of all your logged weights as well as a graph.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

I'm running into the same issue. I've had the tile on my app since 11/29 and manually logged my weight. However, I can only see my Aria 2 weigh in if I click the icon in the upper right corner of the app, click on Aria 2 (which shows it has synced since I used it), and click on "recent weigh-ins." 

Best Answer

@KatharineOC Thanks for participating in our Fitbit Community! I would like to follow up and would like to know if you were able to see the tile after following @Julia_G's workaround.

@PigletJenny9 Thanks for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! Seems odd that your app is not showing your Aria 2 info is not showing on your Dashboard. Please make sure that your phone has the most recent app version. If so, try logging out of the app, restart your phone, open the app and log in. After this, check out if the "Weight" tile appears.

I'll be around if more assistance is needed guys! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

I have the same issue. I can see the Aria 2 weigh ins when I go to settings in the Android fitbit app and select the Aria 2 and then select weigh ins. I do not see any of these weigh ins inside my fitbit dashboard on the app or on fitbit.com when I look at my stats.

When I follow @Julia_G's guidance and click the plus sign on the fitbit app dashboard and then log weight I see the same manual entry form I've always seen. I see a couple of text boxes for manually entering my weight and body fat. I do not see the weigh ins from my Aria 2. I could manually enter the weigh ins here but if that is how this works why do I connect the Aria 2 to wifi. What was the point of buying it.

Best Answer

@swartkrans, you misunderstood my guidance.  I was explaining how to add the tile which shows weight, not how to add a manual weight, which obviously, as you suggest, defeats the point...  If your Aria 2 is properly connected to your account and set up on your wifi, then your weight should be updated automatically.

In your case I would suggest going in to your account and removing your Aria 2 and then setting it up again.  If it doesn't work, please make a note of any errors you see (both on the scale and your Fitbit dashboard) and posting again with as much detail as possible.

Best Answer

I don't see any errors. Just my weight isnt on fitbit. After I weigh myself the Aria shows a sync and then a checkmark as if everything's working. And I see the weigh ins via the device in android fitbit settings. I have removed and readded the device. Nothing changed. Restarted the app the phone everything.

Best Answer

Actually this morning it worked fine. Don't know why! Cool. My evening weight after eating was abnormally high maybe that's why? It didnt want to autosubmit? I only have one user set up on the device.

Best Answer

@swartkrans, once it detects your weight it will show you the icon you selected to confirm that the weight is assigned to you, so as long as you see that, it won't matter if you weigh a little more or a little less than usual.

Anyway, I am glad it seems to be working for you now.  Keep your eye on it, and let us know if you have further issues.

Best Answer

I was having the same issue after my initial set up. Closing the app out and restarting my iPhone as suggested above worked for me. 

Best Answer

My new Aria 2 won't recognize my icon and keeps saying I am a "guest"  I have reset it up 3 times, deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled it, logged out and logged back in.  Same thing each and every time!  I am more than extremely frustrated at this point!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue.   But after about 30 minutes it synced.   Weird!  I have just tried again and it is still not doing it right,  The issue is that it thinks I am a guest.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

@swartkrans @Spdrcr04 Welcome aboard in our Fitbit Community guys! I noticed that your Aria scales started working properly as you guys mentioned in your posts. Please don't hesitate to get back if you need further assistance as my friend @Julia_G stated.

@tyke910 @squeezal It's great to see new faces around. Welcome to the forums! I want to follow up on your case and would like to know if your Aria 2 is still recognizing you as "Guest" or if it is assigning your weigh ins to your user accordingly.

In the meantime, try resetting your scales by taking out the batteries for 15 seconds and put them back in. Once this has been done, re-calibrate your scales by weighing in yourselves 5 times in a row and see if your scales recognize your users accordingly.

See you all later! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any update on how to get the weight to display properly in app. I've tried the logging weight 5 times, shutting app/phone, app is updated, etc. Please advise otherwise agree with the other users what is the point of having the sync. 

Best Answer

@lynn7527 Welcome aboard to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit app is not showing your Aria 2 readings. Does the issue persist or are you able to view your scale's stats now. Please make sure that the "Weight" tile appears on the Dashboard. This tile has a little scale as an icon. When you locate it, tap on it and you'll be able to view your Aria 2 weigh ins.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

"Please make sure that the "Weight" tile appears on the Dashboard. This tile has a little scale Please make sure that the "Weight" tile appears on the Dashboard. This tile has a little scale as an icon. When you locate it, tap on it and you'll be able to view your Aria 2 weigh ins. as an icon. When you locate it, tap on it and you'll be able to view your Aria 2 weigh ins."

I have done this, I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, I have reset up the aria 2, the only way I can see the weigh-ins is on the actual device under the account tab, it does not show on the dashboard, the Weight tile is on the dashboard (I have been using it manually - which is why I brought the aria 2 - so I don't have to) but no matter what I do the aria 2 Does not sync my weigh in to the dashboard tile ONLY to the the 'device' under 'accounts'

@JuanJoFitbit

Please address this post and give us a solution.

The tile for weight Is on my dashboard

The aria 2 Is installed and syncing properly, my weigh in are showing in the aria 2 device area on my 'accounts' section of the Fitbit app.

There are no error messages anywhere.

I can see my weigh ins only on the device tab but not in the Dashboard again the Weight tile is there but I can only update my weight on it manually.

I have followed all the advice on this thread and nothing works

$200 is a lot of money to pay for a scale that does not do what it is advertised to do

@JuanJoFitbit

Extra information

It updates on my dashboard on my computer if I log to my Fitbit account in BUT not on my phone.

The whole point is to use it on my phone, this really needs a solution.

My phone is an iPhone 6 and my app is up to date, I have also deleted and re-installed the app and nothing is working

Attention people who are going crazy, this may not work for you (and it may not last for me) BUT

I have never logged into my Fitbit account on my computer, I did it out of pure frustration because of my aria 2 issue.  The dashboard on my computer screen showed my aria 2 weigh ins.

When I opened my app after I had done this, it worked, I don't get it, I don't really care why, but it works now.  

Might be worth a try for all those ready to throw it through the window.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

@rhoward76 I noticed that you just joined our Fitbit forums. Welcome aboard! I'm sorry to hear that your weigh ins were not showing on your Dashboard. I believe that there was a little glitch in the system and I'm glad to hear that your weigh ins are being synced properly. Thank you for keeping the update in this thread.

Don't hesitate to get back if you see something unusual or if the issue happens again.

See you later! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a new Aria 2. I bought the Aria 2 so I could see weight and hopefully BMI on my fitbit app as a tile, like in the advertisements. I am experiencing the same problem as those above. No way to add the tile. My weight history is there if I select the scale icon in the upper right. But I am not able to add a tile using all of the suggestions above. I would appreciate some help as I like the system, but without a tile, I can stick with my conventional scale. I would appreciate any help. Thx.

Update: I turned in a ticket and received a quick response. The instructions received were:

1. Double tap the teal list icon, found in the upper left of the main dashboard page
2. Check the box of the tile or tiles that you would like on your dashboard 
3. Select “Done” 
  I went in to add the weight tile, it was not an option so I thought it didn't work. Later, the tile magically appeared in the fitbit app on my phone is visible. I am not sure why it worked, but it did.I hope this helps others.

Best Answer

@GipsyDanger Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm so glad to hear that you found the way to get the Weight tile shown on your Dashboard. Thank you for posting the update here and sharing the steps. I/m pretty sure this will help other users that experience the same issue.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board, where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow I was having this exact problem with my new Aria 2 and just restarting my iPhone solved it. Just wanted to login and say, thanks!!

Best Answer