Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 doesn't give BMI

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm a guest on my wife's Aria2.  It gives me my weight and my hideous percentage of body fat but no BMI.

It shows my icon but just weight and percentage.  Suggestions?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
29 REPLIES 29

@FGB, check your setting in the app for the Aria 2 and select Users, select your User name, then enable Show BMI.  The next time your scales sync, it will update this info.

Best Answer

I made a YouTube video to show how to get BMI to display during a weigh-in. You can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wq2V_-8VyA

Follow along as I show you how to customize which stats get displayed on the Fitbit Aria 2 - you can choose whether to show or hide your body fat percentage and/or your BMI (body mass index) on the display during a weigh-in. Fitbit Aria 2 ➜ http://geni.us/aria2 (Amazon) My In-Depth Review of the ...
Best Answer
Many thanks!

FGB
Best Answer

You can always go to the app too and your BMI will appear there.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Having trouble getting the BMI on profile so Aria2 can provide the info. I am not getting a reading on BMI when I weight in

Best Answer

@Nuthatch, check This Post just above yours for info on this.

Best Answer

Thanks to all who replied. I found that I did not ask the question correctly. On the app, where it shows “Today’s “ weight...it only shows the weight and body fat. It doesn’t display the BMI. I know if I tap on it I can get that info on the next screen but I thought all 3 would display on the original screen that says today’s reading where the graphs are. Hope this makes since.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

What platform are you using? I'm in Android and that's the only way I can get readings.

Best Answer

@Nuthatch Thanks for participating in our Fitbit Community! I want to follow up and would like to know if your Aria scale shows your BMI or if it just still shows your weight and body fat only.

@KelseyClubb Thanks a lot for sharing the video you shared. I'm pretty sure this will be helpful to many users that have the same inquiry.

@USAF-Larry @DramaQueenDiva Thank you guys for your constant help!

See you all later! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

All is fine now, getting all my info. Thanks for following up 😀

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

@Nuthatch I'm so glad to hear that your Aria scale is showing all your information! Thanks for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you'll be able to tell your experiences, meet more people and create your own topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

My app only shows name and a lean mode on/offbutton!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to the Fitbit app, click on the upper right hand corner (icon looks like a postcard), select the Aria 2, select 'People Using This Scale', select your name, turn on the 'Show BMI'.  I think the app comes only with weight and you need to select the Body Fat % and BMI.  Allow this to sync with Fitbit before it shows up on the app.  If you don't have a Fitbit, you can still get the app, and setup the Aria 2.

Best Answer
Tried that. When I click on my name it only gives me the lean option on or off!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's weird, when I go to Scale Users and select my name I see: Edit Custom Icon, Display Bodyfat (%), Show BMI, and Lean Mode.  Do you see these 4 options?  If not, maybe check for updates or delete/reload the app.  Hope this helps.

Best Answer

@Ccypher wrote:
Tried that. When I click on my name it only gives me the lean option on or off!

@Ccypher, what version of the app are you using, and what phone are you running the app on?

Best Answer

@Ccypher As my friends @PatL50 and @USAF-Larry mentioned, probably the app needs to be updated. Please check out this help article, under the subject "How do I update the app to the latest version?". This will guide you how to update the app.

Also, the information previously requested by @USAF-Larry is also important to consider. Let us know that is your phone's model.

See you guys later! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Aria2. App updated, reinstalled, etc. No change.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ccypher wrote:
Aria2. App updated, reinstalled, etc. No change.

Sent from my iPad

What are the specs of the syncing device you use?

Best Answer