Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 shows different weight and body fat readings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using the Aria 2 for a few days now and I have received so many different readings on both body fat and weight within a space of a couple minutes (i weigh same time every morning).  My profile settings are all correct and i have recalibrated it just in case and still i get a varied reading.  Is this a hardware fault?

Appreciate your help and thanks!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
41 REPLIES 41

I've got the same problem as Ted. I weigh myself, then myself with my dog, every morning. She's elderly, and not eating well, so I need to keep an accurate record of her weight. I don't always figure her weight right away. When I go back to my app, click on my icon, then Aria, then recent weigh-ins, I can use my weight and the guest weight to calculate hers. BUT...when I just check my weight in the Weight section of the app's main screen- it doesn't match the weight I just looked at under Recent Weigh-Ins! How can this be? I cannot track my weight, nor hers, without accurate numbers. WHICH WEIGHT IS THE CORRECT WEIGHT? AND IS THE GUEST WEIGHT CORRECT UNDER WEIGH INS? I don't know which weight number coincides with my Aria readout- I'd assumed the numbers in the app matched. But which numbers?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Murphhere,

I am sorry I never got to the bottom of this ultimately. I can weigh myself several times in the night when clearly it should not return different readings but it does.

The best I can suggest is to use the weekly average values or indeed take the last three days readings and average them.

That way you should be able to at least get a trend.

Mark
Best Answer
0 Votes