Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 storing inquiry

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, first post.

I'm thinking about getting an Aria 2. We have a small bathroom, and there isn't really room to keep a set of scales permanently on the floor. What we do now (with ordinary digital scales) is keep them in a cupboard and pop them on the floor in the middle of the bathroom, then put them back. This happens twice each morning - once for me, and once for my wife.

I've read the Aria user guide which states that the scales need to recalibrate if they're moved. Does this mean that they're not really suitable if we need to get them out a cupboard every time we want to weigh ourselves?

Thanks,

Rich

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello and welcome to the forums. I have the same problem with our bathroom. I keep mine under the floating cabinet and bring it out every day for the weigh in. It has been over a year and I have not had any problems with the numbers it gives me. As a check, we have a balance beam scale and I use that occasionally to confirm the Aria readings.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello and welcome to the forums. I have the same problem with our bathroom. I keep mine under the floating cabinet and bring it out every day for the weigh in. It has been over a year and I have not had any problems with the numbers it gives me. As a check, we have a balance beam scale and I use that occasionally to confirm the Aria readings.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thanks. 😀

Best Answer

@Rogfrich Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Thank you for your interest in the Aria 2. Regarding your inquiry, I'd like you to take a look at this help article, under the subject "How should I store and clean Aria 2?" This article provides some tips to follow when moving or storing the Aria scales.

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback my friend @wtksk8r.

I'll be happy to assist you if you have additional questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes