Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air Weight Preference

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my Aria Air scales set to stone's and pounds and this shows clearly on the scales when I weigh myself. However they have never synced this way on the app. The app has only ever shown my weight in pounds which is not how my preference has been set. I have removed the scales from the app, reset the scales, re-paired them with the app and this has made no difference. Anyone else have this issue that can offer some advice please? Thanks in advance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I don't know if this is it, but worth trying.

See How do I change the units of measurement on my Fitbit device? 

I'm wonderting if maybe how you have weight units set in app is changing them back.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I don't know if this is it, but worth trying.

See How do I change the units of measurement on my Fitbit device? 

I'm wonderting if maybe how you have weight units set in app is changing them back.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

That was as simple as that. Thanks very much for your help. All sorted. 🙂

Best Answer

Hi, in my case, the display in the Scale Aria Air its in Stone but I want it only in Pounds. The setting in the APP its at US that its in Pounds. On the web it says that its in the app. What am i doing wrong?

Best Answer
0 Votes

There's a button on the bottom of the scale with a letter "U". Tap this button until you see the units you want.

Best Answer
0 Votes