Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air won't sync with Android phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

4 or 5 weeks ago I bought a Fitbit Aria scale to replace a Renpho scale because I didn't like the Renpho app.  I thought the Aria would work better since I am a Fitbit Premium subscriber.  In the 4 or 5 weeks I've owned it I've weighed myself every day.  It has connected with bluetooth to my phone and updated my weight about 4 or 5 times.  No matter how many times I tried to register my weight through a bluetooth connection it simply didn't work.  I have a Google Pixel 6 Pro phone which seems like a natural to connect with my fitbit app.  This leads me to conclude that the Fitbit Aria scale is a piece of crap.  Today, it wouldn't even display my weight.  I had to take out one of the batteries and reinsert to get the scale to display.  Ridiculous.  I have now gone back to my Renpho scale and its poorly designed app because it at least connects to the Renpho App on my phone

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

The scale is crap. Weight is incorrect.  Took batteries out and put back in with new ones still incorrect.  Will not buy another one even with a discount.  Went back to using a manual scale. It does not sync to Fitbit app.  I have to manually put in my weight.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly my experience as well.  Piece of crap.  While I'm at it I could probably add my FitBit Sense watch.  I should have known better.

Best Answer

I have an Aria scale-I've had it for a very long time.  I had it replaced once but no problems since.  Bluetooth picks up the weights an record them.  I've not been real happy with Fitbit generally since they dumped all the challenges, and got rid of the friend groups.  I don't think google did anything great with it at all.  

Best Answer