Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I return my Aria Air scale?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please, do not redirect me to support page because this os how I ended up here.

Moderator Edit: Updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You'll need to get with support and they will guide you through the process. Chat or a phone call works best, people have said.

Fitbit customer support is doing their best, but right now be prepared for longer wait times. Please be patient. Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @osorio  where did you purchase it? If from Fitbit.com directly, you have 45 days in which to return it, no questions asked. Beyond that, you have the warranty to work out any issues. If you got it from a different retailer, their policies vary and you'd need to talk to them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the quick answer @Odyssey13. How do I start the process? Where is the address I should return it to? I bought it in fitbit website, yes

Best Answer
0 Votes

You'll need to get with support and they will guide you through the process. Chat or a phone call works best, people have said.

Fitbit customer support is doing their best, but right now be prepared for longer wait times. Please be patient. Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Best Answer