Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Aria Syncing Issues - 01/07/2021

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone. 

We are aware that Aria users are encountering an issue when trying to sync. Our Team is investigating the situation and we hope to bring you all back on track very soon. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience. We will post more information here when we have an update.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
224 REPLIES 224

Totally agree customer service is terrible.   My Aria worked for years and now won't sync.   Tried replacing the battery,  no luck.   It indicates that it is connected to my WiFi when the battery was replaced but doesn't sync

Best Answer

Mine too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Always the same problem of synchronization with Fitbit.

Whether it is with the Charge 3 or the Aria.
In addition, their communication is non-existent.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem It started yesterday, January 6, 2021. I get the message no sync. Tried today with new batteries....message came up no sync. Very disappointing that fitbit refuses to respond to this forum.

Best Answer

Same as other aria not syncing posts

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem, did the same thing and had the same result. Have now had to take the batteries out as they are in my bedroom and I’ll never sleep with that on all night! Hope they fix it. I don’t know how I’ll live without my scales. Lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem. Last sync was Tues Jan 5 2021 @ 8:51AM ET. Full battery. Worked fine until then.

Best Answer

Affects me too since today

Best Answer

Same thing here.  web tech support suggested I move my scale closer to my router.  Needless to say, that didn't solve the problem.  I suspect if Fitbit engineers look at their latest API changes, etc., they can find something to roll back . . .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I have the same problem and .... badly, the connection with the application is also impossible after logging out ....

I really feel that at Fitbit it's a mess, nothing works anymore !!!!

I'll probably get kicked out of this forum, I recommend you to go to their Facebook site and SCREAM IT!

In my experience it's more efficient than the blah blah blah of the forums.

Vincent, a user who's sick of Fitbit and is about to change to Apple

Best Answer
0 Votes
Agreed
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. The last successful sync of my Aria  was yesterday morning (06.01.21). No changes in my WiFi  or router settings has been made, therefore it must be Fitbit’s server error. 

Best Answer

Same problem here. Last Fitbit product in my life. All Fitbit productos are a pain in connections. Chao Fitbit......Poor Google.....

Best Answer
0 Votes
You had one more successful sync day than me. My last was the 5th. It was reliable before that and no changes to my equipment.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems that with the latest version of the Fitbit application on the IPhone, if you disconnect you can't reconnect.

But on an old version installed on another smartphone it still works !!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad I saw this, I experienced the same "NO SYNC" message this morning (1/7/21), it worked fine yesterday morning (1/6/21) and no changes to Fitbit or Wifi since then. I just went through resetting my router and ensuring it was setup in Legacy mode, factory reset my Aria and tried to connect, it gets through the "Joining Wifi" and says "Linking To..." and before it can get past the word "To" it says "NO SYNC". So it's not an issue with the Wifi or internet, it's an issue where it's not able to link to Fitbit's servers. I weigh myself every morning and it's worked every day up until today 1/7/21.

Wish I had read this before wasting the past hour resetting my router and Aria only to see it had nothing to do with either. Hopefully Fitbit at least recognizes now this is an actual issue (the post above that said their Twitter account replied they are aware of the issue and have received several reports) and gets it resolved shortly. I'll keep an eye on this thread, if anyone sees it's resolved please post on here to keep everyone up to date. Thanks!

Fitbit's webchat and support obviously must not have some way of keeping up to date on new trending issues. If there were, they would be able to see right away there's an issue impacting several users Aria scales and they could at least recognize the issue instead of telling you to buy a new router, a new Aria, moving closer to your router, etc. I don't even bother calling in when I have an issue anymore because I recognize their support is mostly worthless. Complete waste of time. Which is unfortunate, there should be some way of reporting actual bugs (not just complaints) that can get into the hands of devs so they can fix and improve their products and services.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

Thanks for your feedback, but there's no way I'm resetting all my network equipment to make Fitbit happy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Funny, I retried today and now I can’t even find a network ! Hoping this is just a temporary thing since it is affecting so many other people ! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me. Scale and network in place for years. No changes. Stopped syncing yesterday. Cannot re-setup today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Last sync yesterday 6/1 at 13.25. I don’t think there was a firmware update as still showing v39. Thanks everyone who has contacted customer service, let’s hope they’re looking at what they did recently. If there’s a time of year when I need a break from my scales it’s January in lockdown. Hope they fix it soon tho 🤦‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes