Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing error message

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Updated my WiFi with new routers. Reconnected and sync scale. Went to weigh myself and it has an error message. I have taken the batteries out and done a factory re-set with no luck. The scales are only just 2 years old. 

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hi @McGeezer,

There are several different "Err" messages, could you be more specific about which one applies to you?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm experiencing the same "ERR" message, I replaced batteries and the error came up.  I reset system to factory three timestimes, replaced batteries and took out batteries several times and no go, still get same error.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have reset the scale. It connects to my WiFi ok. When I then step on for the first time it says Hi - sensing - step off -err 

Best Answer

same here! after stepping on, scale says "hi, sensing, step off, err" no weight! we stopped using it last year but i need it to track my mom's weight daily who is a heart failure pt.  anyone have a solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine was about a year old, when this started happening. i just pulled it out of storage to see if i could try to fix, talked to customer support and it is outside the one year warranty (its a little over 2 years old and stopped working at the one year mark), so...... $100+ scale is a hunk of junk. wonder if you bought yours at kohls too?  I purchased a fitbit band at the same time and that thing crapped out in half the time, kohls would not accept a return or exchange. never purchasing fitbit products again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am getting Error 1

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hiya 

I am attempting to set up my scales and also getting Error 1.

Has anyone managed to sort this out yet?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Error message 1 is telling you that you stood on the scale for too long! Stand on scale, wait for little feet to appear and then step off! Wait and now you should see weight and other metrics!
Best Answer
Thank you. That will teach me not to worry about instructions!! 😁 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes