Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight tile missing from the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have aria 2 and all the weight until now I can see on my dashboard online but I deleted from the screen where i can see the progress on my app.

Is there anyway sync again and recover? Thank you

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the Community. I'm sorry for the delay in my response.

I'm glad to hear that you have the Aria 2, and I'll help you with your inquiry. Since the weight tile is hidden, let's try the following steps to add it back to your Fitbit app dashboard:

Old Fitbit app version:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap Edit at the bottom.
  2. Tap the + icon in the top left of the tile you want to show. In this case the weight tile.
  3. You can also rearrange tiles, by holding and dragging the tile to a new location.
  4. Tap Done.

New Fitbit app version:

1. Tap the Discover tab at the bottom of the Fitbit app.
  2. Tap Health and Wellness Stats.
  3. Tap the stat you want to add, and tap "Add to Today".

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the Community. I'm sorry for the delay in my response.

I'm glad to hear that you have the Aria 2, and I'll help you with your inquiry. Since the weight tile is hidden, let's try the following steps to add it back to your Fitbit app dashboard:

Old Fitbit app version:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap Edit at the bottom.
  2. Tap the + icon in the top left of the tile you want to show. In this case the weight tile.
  3. You can also rearrange tiles, by holding and dragging the tile to a new location.
  4. Tap Done.

New Fitbit app version:

1. Tap the Discover tab at the bottom of the Fitbit app.
  2. Tap Health and Wellness Stats.
  3. Tap the stat you want to add, and tap "Add to Today".
Best Answer

Exactly what I needed, thanks!

Best Answer

Welcome, @Knockout192. It's nice to see a new face around.

You're welcome, I'm glad the suggestions shared in my previous post were of help. In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can find inspiring stories, make new friends and share your own tips to reach your goals.

I hope you can keep enjoying the Fitbit experience and keep visiting the forums!

Have a good one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes